Chelsea 2015/16 kits leaked?

BlueLion.

Images have surfaced online of Chelsea's possible kits for next season.

The League Cup winners have sported three sleek and relatively minimalist kits this term, but things look set to change for the 2015/16 campaign.

gB89pVjl.jpg

Click here for a higher resolution.

The leaked images correspond with a number of mock-ups that have been floating around internet forums for some time, and in early March The Independent added fuel to the fire by speculating those mock-ups were indeed representative of the final product.

Featuring the branding of Chelsea's new long-term sponsor Yokohama Tyres, the home kit boasts a red trim and button collar in a departure from this season's round-neck design.

Meanwhile, the images reveal a classy and simplistic away shirt that has an elegant tricolour trim on the sleeves. A busy third kit which is very similar to the black concoction donned in the 2013/14 campaign completes the set.

What do you think about our potential new kits?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or do these look rather poorly made?

You mean by the looks of the fabric quality?

If yes i agree on that. They look way too shiny for some strange reason which kind of makes it look like fake, idk...

I think they are a fake. Mail online says they are from some Brazilian online retailer, so I'll rubbish them. Anyway I think they are way to similar to recent shirts. Oh, and I bloody hate the white one..........too much like a French national jersey :wank2:

Would love to see retro seventies jerseys worn again........just plain blue and no bloody stripes, just the one on the shorts, the way we should be. Away strip should be yellow jersey, blue shorts with a yellow stripe and yellow socks. Yes I know it's dated, but I'm 55 and loved them kits :clown:

I never like to judge these kits on such pictures, because they usualy look 100 times better (or worse, in very few cases) on our players in matches.

Home kit looks very retro, but slightly too much details on them, however nice change, because we had quite similar for past two years (still if I had to pick, this season's or last are realy realy perfect IMO).

Away looks decent, would be better if it was just plain white instead of those stripes, but whatever, we rarely play in them. Only noticeable in CL away against PSG next year seeking for revenge :ph34r:

Third looks like someone drove with car over it. Looks like rubber print. Makes sense as yokohama is our next sponsor. But, whatever, we probably wont even wear it except in some odd FA cup game that wont even be televised :rant: