Jase

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your country must have a different meaning for the world Solid :P

Did you see him at the hull game?

He was better against Stoke agreed.

Actually, Ivanovic was the bad one against Hull. Cahill allowed N'Zonzi by doing the usual backing off, right after our goal. He wasn't troubled too much. Would pick Zouma 10/10, but hey, that's me.

Actually, Ivanovic was the bad one against Hull. Cahill allowed N'Zonzi by doing the usual backing off, right after our goal. He wasn't troubled too much. Would pick Zouma 10/10, but hey, that's me.

i'd have zouma everytime

Just don't protect Matic and Fabregas. It may sound weird but I remember a lot of games when we try to protect players and then we get beaten. Just play match by match...

I agree with you and I am sure Mourinho takes this approach to. This is what he said in regard to Costa when he had 4 yellow cards to his name and we had WBA upcoming at home:

"‘Diego has four yellow cards, but am I going to protect him from any game? No way, he plays,’ said the Portuguese. ‘When he gets the fifth he gets the fifth. The most important game is West Brom. After that the most important game is Sunderland".

When Matic and Fabregas was on 4 yellow cards he never protected them and continued playing them, regardless of opposition. Like Mourinho said the most important game is our next opponent which is QPR. We put ourselves in a better position to win the league by beating the smaller teams anyway.

Just don't protect Matic and Fabregas. It may sound weird but I remember a lot of games when we try to protect players and then we get beaten. Just play match by match...

Yes, but this season we haven't suffered that much as far as I could remember. We have only lose 3 match this season. That Bradford game is weird, Newcastle game we play our best possible, except Matic who suspended, Spurs away was a final boxing day disaster. None we are saving certain players and then lose, except Bradford one.

I'm sure if both Matic and Fabregas playing full 90 minutes, at least one will get yellow. The answer might be not to play them full.

Zouma as a DM only in a most extreme situation/emergency and QPR ain't it!

Wish we had proper back up so I'd never seen him play there again - he is awful there.

He's an excellent CB (better than Cahill already), esp for his age, but he's not a good passer and being a good passer is one of the most important attributes for the the DM position.

I've said that over and over again: our lack or control in games stems from the type of player we have in the defensive positions, not this or that player. It hasn't really changed over the years regardless of who plays middle and front.

Your country must have a different meaning for the world Solid :P

Did you see him at the hull game?

He was better against Stoke agreed.

what was wrong with him against hull. i think he was good.

yes, i too would take zouma over GC but lets not condemn GC for any and everything.

Also we're near the end of season, and our upcoming fixtures will be MU and Arsenal, so if there should be a risky decision not to play one or both in a 'less dangerous' game, with a risk of losing points, to save it for later, now is the time.

I'm sorry but we have to field Matic and Cesc despite the yellow card situation. It's now about getting across the line and getting 3 points on the board. If they get yellows then we deal with it after, I'd rather deal with the headache of that than lost 3 points because we decided to leave them out.

This might seem a little bit unlogical what I'm about to say... But IMO Jose should start Cuadrado.

It's clear he's been struggling to find his form since he joined! It was really painful to see him struggle in the last game against Stoke, the audience reactions on every failed action surely will have lowered his confidence.

I'm afraid we can lose a good prospect if he continue to have subs like that. He has the quality to be a great player for us. Jose should give him a confidence boost by picking him in his starting XI!

Second week in a row now that we can't watch the press conference without a Fan Club+.

Sort it the fuck out! We've been able to watch them free all season up until last week!

Second week in a row now that we can't watch the press conference without a Fan Club+.

Sort it the fuck out! We've been able to watch them free all season up until last week!

I'm watching it free right now...

I'm sorry but we have to field Matic and Cesc despite the yellow card situation. It's now about getting across the line and getting 3 points on the board. If they get yellows then we deal with it after, I'd rather deal with the headache of that than lost 3 points because we decided to leave them out.

Jose says Fabregas and Matic start on Sunday, regardless of both being one booking off a two-match suspension

Everyone is fit and ready for QPR - including Mikel - except Costa.

Mourinho said Costa should be back in time to play four matches this season - presumably the last four vs Palace, Liverpool, West Brom and Sunderland.

He also stated Matic and Fabregas will start on Sunday, even though they are one booking away from a 2-game ban.