QPR v Chelsea

Jase

the sentiment is wrong but well, cant say that i disagree.

So Cesc has contributed nothing then? If it wasn't for him - we wouldn't be where we are now. I suggest some fans take a look and realise that.

It's impossible to be 'in form' all season - hence why would the word 'form' even exist.

One pass from Cesc can decide a game and you guys are willing him to miss games? Sorry - but that's not an agenda I will ever support.

Fair enough on OSCAR - he has looked woeful - but Cesc - Jesus what do you guys expect a MOTM performance every game? The whole team has looked shit second half of the season, but it's Cesc's fault? Every player has been poor - with the exception of Hazard.

Roll on QPR - smash them 4-0 and take that confidence into the remaining games...

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Cesc has contributed nothing then? If it wasn't for him - we wouldn't be where we are now. I suggest some fans take a look and realise that.

It's impossible to be 'in form' all season - hence why would the word 'form' even exist.

One pass from Cesc can decide a game and you guys are willing him to miss games? Sorry - but that's not an agenda I will ever support.

Fair enough on OSCAR - he has looked woeful - but Cesc - Jesus what do you guys expect a MOTM performance every game? The whole team has looked shit second half of the season, but it's Cesc's fault? Every player has been poor - with the exception of Hazard.

Roll on QPR - smash them 4-0 and take that confidence into the remaining games...

Cesc was actually pretty good against Stoke yesterday. Him, Willian and Hazard combined very well but he latter two were superb so nobody mentioned Cesc, same goes for Azpi who was like a leader.

Vs Hull and Spurs final he also was very good, decent vs Burnley and should've had an assist if Hazard just scored against Westham instead of playing to Willian.

So we can pretty much confirm the "he only plays well in the first part of his season" myth is just bs.

i think you have got both me and kellzfresh wrong here. atleast what i could understand off kellzfresh's post was that he wanted to see how we played in a "big game" without cesc, and lets be fair, cesc has been tremendous for us this season, but in the "big games" he has been average at best. if you take out his contributions for the big games, i dont think it would make much of a difference.

i think you have got both me and kellzfresh wrong here. atleast what i could understand off kellzfresh's post was that he wanted to see how we played in a "big game" without cesc, and lets be fair, cesc has been tremendous for us this season, but in the "big games" he has been average at best. if you take out his contributions for the big games, i dont think it would make much of a difference.

Ok so you would like to see us without Cesc in the big games

To me that's just crazy - who would you play instead - last time I looked we weren't exactly stacked with creative players

Cesc deserves to start - it's that simple for me

Ouch - that's a pretty poor statement :(

I know you are better than that...

I just saw your quote

We've been slightly worse this season against big teams compared to last, more draws than wins, probably because of being less defensively solid. I saw us play the best against Liverpool in the carling cup after terry injured fabregas.

I don't want fabregas in the pivot for big games, I'll rather he didn't play than that.

Saying that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the way he's made us win so many small teams we struggled to win last season.

Wonder if Mourinho might be tempted to drop Courtois for Cech in this one...

I think this is a real possibility. To trigger a response in Tibo (unlike KDB he is one to get better from this), to avoid uncertainty creeping up, to put Tibo out of the wind, to use Cech' leadership, to build in more certainty in the title run .....

It really would be Mourinho, unless ............ Unless he considers Tibo one of the untouchables and protects him.

Ps: to critics - this has nothing to do with 'it is his or isnt his fault', it is about strategy and psychology.

I know...remember a couple of seasons ago when all of those qpha trolls bombarded this forum? Very ugly affair indeed. Bushmaster & the bunch - they were on here for weeks :facepalm:

Had actually forgotten he was on the forum before. :lol:

Surprisingly, he didn't. At least as far as I remember.

That was a crazy match. That was AVB's CFC. Remember 1-0 with CFC finishing w/ 9? Horrible match. I do remember CFC outplayed them w/ only 9 & came close to getting the equalizer. Then in the match @ Stamford Bridge, The Blues destroyed them. Torres even got a hat-trick. Good Times enroute to Double.

That was a crazy match. That was AVB's CFC. Remember 1-0 with CFC finishing w/ 9? Horrible match. I do remember CFC outplayed them w/ only 9 & came close to getting the equalizer. Then in the match @ Stamford Bridge, The Blues destroyed them. Torres even got a hat-trick. Good Times enroute to Double.

Imagine Chris Foy being the referee for this game again...