• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

At this point I dont why everyone is complaining about us playing like crap ? It has been a given for a long time, all I care about is the points quiet frankly.

These days don't feel like waking up to watch the matches, feel like I can catch it all in the highlights.

Badly hope next season we actually play good football as well as win silverware

Because we've done it before.Played crap,got results and then the getting results run ended.Plus with Man U and Arsenal coming up cant play like that and expect to not be punished.Started off playing well then all went a bit downhill

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my favourite goal of the season, bar none.

That was only our 2nd win at Loftus Road in the PL. Fantastic result considering we're playing a pathetic, negative team who see this as their cup final.

JT has a hand on the trophy.

That was my favourite goal of the season, bar none.

That was only our 2nd win at Loftus Road in the PL. Fantastic result considering we're playing a pathetic, negative team who see this as their cup final.

JT has a hand on the trophy.

So happy Cesc scored it too. Looks fresh again - maybe the prophecy of tapering off will end :)

The worse performance by us all season. Absolutely horrendous! Jose needs to be sat down and should answer some questions the fans are itching to ask because this just crawling over the line for 3 points against these teams isn't acceptable with the money we have spent on this squad. This isn't a harsh spoiled brat perspective on how it is either so please don't start attacking me for saying so.

If you think the way we played today is acceptable then you need to wake up too.

Over the moon for the three points and and overall happy that we are seven points clear... Who wouldn't be.

But if we are going to take all three points against United and The Goons then we need to buck our ideas up.

Ya it is.

Horrible, horrible match. I blame the tactics mainly. We got a whole week to prepare and this is the best we can come up with, shocking!

Refuse to give motm, nobody deserved it.

I blame the pitch and the wind. We couldn't connect any passes.

Another knife in the back of Arsenal fans from Cesc Fabregas. He was awful, awful! But he scored a winner and is a proper Chels! He kissed the shirt hahaha!

These three points tase so good, so so so so good! Very happy that we shut those fuckers fans up. All they could sing was Terry or Mourinho related. 1-0 you suckers, have that!

Was weird to see him kiss the shirt it has to be said. Most people kiss the badge!

Ya it is.

Listen I pay alot of money to visit these games and when we play like the way we did today, I think I'm entilted to be angry! It's not cheap you know!

Give Oscar credit for nudging the ball literally a yard into Hazard's path? A pass that any number of players can and do make? :lol:

I know the bar has been set incredibly low for him but please, have a word with yourself ffs.

He changed the game no one can argue that.

Listen I pay alot of money to visit these games and when we play like the way we did today, I think I'm entilted to be angry! It's not cheap you know!

I have no idea what you're talking about. we got 3pts at a ground we haven't won at in eons... Quit your whining and look at the bigger picture. We were without our two best strikers, two of our midfielders were very close to missing the next two games and had to play it safe, the pitch was shit and the conditions not ideal to playing it long.

Every season has ebb and flow, we haven't been at our best for weeks now but guess what? WE'RE 7PTS CLEAR AND ARE STEAMROLLING OUR WAY TO THE TITLE!!!

City tearing utd apart at the moment. Imagine Chelsea setting up like city away from home and absolutely dominating a big game like this under Jose.

I fully expect us to give utd plenty of possession and them look like Barcelona next week

No thanks... good ole pragmatic football FTW

Give Oscar credit for nudging the ball literally a yard into Hazard's path? A pass that any number of players can and do make? :lol:

I know the bar has been set incredibly low for him but please, have a word with yourself ffs.

I don't know what's more embarrassing, that or Torres "corner kick winning" contribution in Munich.

Well, a really disjointed performance, if you can even call it a performance, that somehow we stumble across one opportunity (thanks to Eden) and Cesc did make it hurt for QPR.

Hazard, Terry and Courtois probably had the best games today, but yes, I did vote Cesc for MOTM because of the fact he DID take advantage of the opportunity Hazard presented and slid the lone shot on goal home. I can think of many that would have whiffed (Willian?).

We just keep on marching to the title. However, we certainly cannot have this performance next Saturday for sure. It will be beyond ugly if so.

Will Remy be back by then? I have not seen a full injury report so I do not know the extent of his issue. We need him down the stretch. As much as it pains me to say, playing with Drogba these days for 90 mins is like playing with 10 men. Mix in the combo of Drogba and Cuadrado and it's like playing with 8 1/2 men.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I have no idea what you're talking about. we got 3pts at a ground we haven't won at in eons... Quit your whining and look at the bigger picture. We were without our two best strikers, two of our midfielders were very close two missing the next to games and had to play it safe, the pitch was shit and the conditions not ideal to playing it long.

Every season has ebb and flow, we haven't been at our best for weeks now but guess what? WE'RE 7PTS CLEAR AND ARE STEAMROLLING OUR WAY TO THE TITLE!!!

I have said numerous times that I happy with where we are in the league.. But I will fucking winge if I want to.. I'm beyond optimistic with the way Jose approaches the game but once again despite not having our main man up top we were shit! Lucky to win... I dont wanna watch hoof football for 90 minutes and 10 headless chickens running around calling themselves football players. End of.. Im not asking you to like my opinion on the matter.

Because we've done it before.Played crap,got results and then the getting results run ended.Plus with Man U and Arsenal coming up cant play like that and expect to not be punished.Started off playing well then all went a bit downhill

agreed !

But it doesn't seem like we are doing anything to improve the situation are we ? Seriously, we should have started playing way way better since we exited from CL it was a wake up call for the boys and Mourinho. We play shit and we will rattled out !

At this point it seems like prayer is the only way out :P