• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Two efforts, one goal.

Similar to last year, April-May we show rapid decline.

I don't like this trend because apart from what's going on in the EPL, if we were in Europe they 'd be laughing at us.

But do you see the difference? We were losing these games last year and pulling out of the race. This season, we are winning these and keeping the gap on top. Soooo, we also show a huge improvement in the decline we show.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me help you w/ the Brana *.gif

WebbedCompleteGroundhog.gif

I can't see why people can't enjoy this win. It puts Chelsea closer to a title & qpha closer to the Championship. Win/Win Situation there

Cutie pie down below. Something about a girl playing with her hair.

The Queens really have the worst shirt in the world. I wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing something like that.

Cutie pie down below. Something about a girl playing with her hair.

The Queens really have the worst shirt in the world. I wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing something like that.

she seems to be excited by Brana - her mom doesn't seem to like the hate coming her way - did you see those two fools that almost fell out of the stands? :o

Jesus Christ! :doh: This is exactly what annoys me. Oscar ahs been poor recently and has been justfiying criticism. One game (where he was not even brilliant. He was decent) does not change that fact. For how many good games he has had this season, compare the awful ones. The critics have not been OTT. It is obvious to see he has been poor. No need to deny it. That being said he done well for the goal. Fair play.

Jesus Christ! :doh: This is exactly what annoys me. Oscar ahs been poor recently and has been justfiying criticism. One game (where he was not even brilliant. He was decent) does not change that fact. For how many good games he has had this season, compare the awful ones. The critics have not been OTT. It is obvious to see he has been poor. No need to deny it. That being said he done well for the goal. Fair play.

Those critics annoy me exactly like you were annoyed by my words. I don't see things the way you do on the whole Oscar thing. Cheers!

I didn't like that all. The team were struggling and were about to lose points and he's reacting to banter from the crowd.

It was a show of confidence (that we were the better team and would eventually get the points) - just what we need from our experienced players.

You can see from the way that he fought with Didier in the first half that Brana backs down to absolutely nobody whatsoever.

Let me help you w/ the Brana *.gif

WebbedCompleteGroundhog.gif

I can't see why people can't enjoy this win. It puts Chelsea closer to a title & qpha closer to the Championship. Win/Win Situation there

Laughed out loud when this happened. Classic.

Evidence that you didn't actually watch the game because that was by far the most one sided match this season. they lost because they were very unlucky and couldn't convert their chances. Watch matches and base your assertion on facts before backing like an untrained dog off a leash next time.

And what the fuck does their performance or result against palace have to do with how both teams set up and perform in big games anyway? awful awful logic.

Yes I did and they looked toothless without Yaya. Strikers were ineffective and the back line was rubbish. One sided? No way. Palace had just as many spells of possession in the game as City did and just like Jose Pardew loves his wingers and his strikers to work hard, and we both know had Pardew been at Palace at the beginning of the season they would be in contention for Europa League places. With some better players they could be looking at Champions League.

Oh and with regards to your little dig, I'd just like to see somebody stand up for our team rather than tread all over it whenever we get even a slightly below amazing performace.

Finally, I'm pretty sure Palace was a big game for City, knowing they had to win to stay in serious contention for the title, similarly just as every one of our games has to be with similar atmosphere to a final. My comparison carries water because other than us being a London team the fixture was similar to City's - QPR are undergoing a good run of form under the honeymoon period of Ramsey atm.

At this point I dont why everyone is complaining about us playing like crap ? It has been a given for a long time, all I care about is the points quiet frankly.

These days don't feel like waking up to watch the matches, feel like I can catch it all in the highlights.

Badly hope next season we actually play good football as well as win silverware

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 6m6 minutes ago

70% - Chelsea's pass completion vs QPR was their lowest in a PL game this season. Mistimed.

But fuck it, result is all that matters especially at this stage of the season

QPR's was only 56%, and whilst I'm not saying we'd expect high numbers from them as a basement team, it does outline that the windy conditions and dry grass made it a bad day for passing.

But you're right, result is the main thing.