• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

City tearing utd apart at the moment. Imagine Chelsea setting up like city away from home and absolutely dominating a big game like this under Jose.

I fully expect us to give utd plenty of possession and them look like Barcelona next week

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus it isnt a one off.Its a run of those.Long as it carries on as winning its ok but we've done it before and then just drew a lot.

Though games against QPR always dodgy.We never do mega well home or away other then the 6-1.I've seen live them twice and both times was like watching paint dry.

Exactly.. It's hard to criticise because in the end of the day we are top of the league by 7 points. If we hadn't scored today and the game ended in a draw then people woul be outraged at the way we played and they would be right to do so. We did score and won by the narrow margin and everyone is like, ''It's ok, you have to win in that manner to win titles''... Errr no!

complete most crucial win of the season so far? check

do it without remy and costa? check

fabregas and matic avoiding bookings? check

fabregas with a really good performance again? check

perfect day so far. Now a draw or a city win in the Manchester derby and all is fine.

Yeah we did not play pretty but we played against the crowd, against the ref and still managed to come out of it the best possible way. there was a chance that we could falter under the presure but Jose made sure we didn't. celebrated exuberantly today, because at the business end of the season we mean business.

City tearing utd apart at the moment. Imagine Chelsea setting up like city away from home and absolutely dominating a big game like this under Jose.

I fully expect us to give utd plenty of possession and them look like Barcelona next week

Are you fucking mad, just last week they lost to Palace away and were dogshit. You can't cherry pick your evidence.

What makes us champions and not them will be that we can grind a win when we need to and change the method, while they can't.

Are you fucking mad, just last week they lost to Palace away and were dogshit. You can't cherry pick your evidence.

What makes us champions and not them will be that we can grind a win when we need to and change the method, while they can't.

Evidence that you didn't actually watch the game because that was by far the most one sided match this season. they lost because they were very unlucky and couldn't convert their chances. Watch matches and base your assertion on facts before backing like an untrained dog off a leash next time.

And what the fuck does their performance or result against palace have to do with how both teams set up and perform in big games anyway? awful awful logic.

Let me help you w/ the Brana *.gif

WebbedCompleteGroundhog.gif

I can't see why people can't enjoy this win. It puts Chelsea closer to a title & qpha closer to the Championship. Win/Win Situation there

What is it about Ivanovic? Plays like shit for months but i still f*n love him.

What is it about Ivanovic? Plays like shit for months but i still f*n love him.

THIS! It's things like the way he dealt with the QPR fans' shit today and playing on with a hole in his foot and blood all through his boot in the COC semi that make me love Brana even considering his defensive frailties.

In terms of MotM, I thought Courtois was good and Oscar was important when he came on, but for me Terry and Cahill absolutely dominated Austin and Zamora for the most part. Gave it to Terry by virtue of extra points for his post-final-whistle celebrations!

90 minutes to forget, but a result to remember.

Oscar proved today that his "critics" are being way over the top. Please stop all the drama and moaning, it's about time!

Jesus Christ! :doh: This is exactly what annoys me. Oscar has been poor recently and has been justfiying criticism. One game (where he was not even brilliant. He was decent) does not change that fact. For how many good games he has had this season, compare the awful ones. The critics have not been OTT. It is obvious to see he has been poor. No need to deny it. That being said he done well for the goal. Fair play.

complete most crucial win of the season so far? check

do it without remy and costa? check

fabregas and matic avoiding bookings? check

fabregas with a really good performance again? check

perfect day so far. Now a draw or a city win in the Manchester derby and all is fine.

Yeah we did not play pretty but we played against the crowd, against the ref and still managed to come out of it the best possible way. there was a chance that we could falter under the presure but Jose made sure we didn't. celebrated exuberantly today, because at the business end of the season we mean business.

Cesc didn't play well. Scoring doesn't change that.

BUT A WIN IS A WIN! FUCK IT!