• Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave my MOTM to Cahill. Courtois was a beast and saved everything at him but Cahill, the player who is always criticised on here dealt with everything. Was excellent on the ball, in the air and gets my MOTM. Terry was a beast as well. Never let the abuse get to him and handled everything. That probably was our worse performance of the season and one of Hazard's only games where he was virtually non-existent for majority of the game but like great players do, they keep going. That is what Hazard done. Picked up on Green's error and after some nice line up play with Oscar, provided a crucial assist for Fabregas. Priceless. At this stage of the season and considering Costa and Remy were both injured, I was never expecting a tidy game of football. I think majority of us can accept right now the crucial thing is getting 3 points. That is what we done. Drogba done well up there but I pray to God, Remy is fit for next week. COYB! :blue scalf:

QPR fuck off to Championship league. Did you hear their songs. 'Terry u cunt' and 'Fuck of Mourinho'

Anyway thanks for the 3 points.

The Ferdinand brothers are the ugliest pair around..

Cahill MoTM by a country mile. Oscar completely changed the game.

Matic easily the worst of the 22 starters today but he won't get criticism.

Cahill was good because this is his level i think.

Matic definetly the worst one of the bunch for me as well

FABREGAS Yeaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!

cesc-fabregas-lucio-una-mascara-protecto

Another match without history. Right now we only can add points to be champions anyway. That is our objective.

These matches will be a bit tedious until we are champions. Although I'm sure Jose will surprise us with their approaches against United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

A game less, three points more ...

277DC5B300000578-3035739-image-a-44_1428

The Fifth is closer!

chelseaheart.gif

Another knife in the back of Arsenal fans from Cesc Fabregas. He was awful, awful! But he scored a winner and is a proper Chels! He kissed the shirt hahaha!

These three points tase so good, so so so so good! Very happy that we shut those fuckers fans up. All they could sing was Terry or Mourinho related. 1-0 you suckers, have that!

Read a comment somewhere. A Utd supporter saying this is the worst PL season ever and Chelsea the worst champions ever. Haha I love that. Very short memories these people have. 12/13 Utd were absolutely terrible.

its shocking to see that without Hazard playing good, we look totally garbage ffs. QPR played better football than we did today, but at least we have the great Mou-Interview where he is ejaculating to himself :)

I voted Hazard as the man of the match for me, but Courtois did amazing saves and Oscar performed good again today I think we need to start using him as a second choice player to ensure he's always up-to our standards when he always plays.