Jose Luis Gaya

19yo left back from Valencia. One of Spain's top prospects. A regular for Valencia this season. Played 27 and assisted 4 goals. Scored one.

He is on todays AS frontpage. Has three years left on his contract with a buy-out clause set at £13m. Valencia want him to sign a new contract and increase the buy-out clause. He refused them and told he will not sign a new contract.

AS say he has become Real Madrid's next target, but Chelsea and City are already in talks with him and ready to trigger the release clause.

10985968_10152961019173001_1407003208839

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great future player for any team but in Spain reports say he will practically signed for Real Madrid in the coming days / months. Here ensure that his move to Real Madrid is imminent and secure.

But it is also true that the rivalry between Valencia and Real Madrid is enormous. Valencia hates Real Madrid over everything. If we did a good offer for them we would sell Gaya pleased to us and thus avoid selling him to Real Madrid.

In 2000 Valencia had an offer from Real Madrid for Mendieta 9,000 million pesetas (54 million euros) and they rejected the offer by his hatred to Real Madrid and they preferred to sell Mendieta to Lazio for 7.000 million pesetas (42 million euros).

Therefore, if Valencia can choose, they prefer to transfer Gayas to US than Real Madrid. It is a historical hatred between Valencia and Real Madrid.

Reports in England have linked Gaya with us in these last days.

Regards to ALL.

A great future player for any team but in Spain reports say he will practically signed for Real Madrid in the coming days / months. Here ensure that his move to Real Madrid is imminent and secure.

But it is also true that the rivalry between Valencia and Real Madrid is enormous. Valencia hates Real Madrid over everything. If we did a good offer for them we would sell Gaya pleased to us and thus avoid selling him to Real Madrid.

In 2000 Valencia had an offer from Real Madrid for Mendieta 9,000 million pesetas (54 million euros) and they rejected the offer by his hatred to Real Madrid and they preferred to sell Mendieta to Lazio for 7.000 million pesetas (42 million euros).

Therefore, if Valencia can choose, they prefer to transfer Gayas to US than Real Madrid. It is a historical hatred between Valencia and Real Madrid.

Reports in England have linked Gaya with us in these last days.

Regards to ALL.

Considering there is a clause. Not much they can do, right? If he wants to go, the clause is a factor. I'd think that Spanish players often like to stay in Spain. A part from a few players ( Silva, Mata, etc.) that want to jump to other teams, so if it's a direct battle, I don't expect Chelsea to come out on top.

Considering there is a clause. Not much they can do, right? If he wants to go, the clause is a factor. I'd think that Spanish players often like to stay in Spain. A part from a few players ( Silva, Mata, etc.) that want to jump to other teams, so if it's a direct battle, I don't expect Chelsea to come out on top.

Hi friend!

Well, is not exactly so. In Spain the rescission of the contract clauses are very complex. It's not like a normal transfer. In other words, the clause Gaya is 13 million, but the final price is higher.

In Spain when a team pays a player that clause clause (in legal terms) is not paid by the team, that clause is paid by the player and that player has to pay a different tax teams.

If a team buys a player through an agreement with another club that club does not have to pay additional taxes in Spain.

But if a team buys a player by paying the clause, that player has to pay an additional tax of 55% over amount of its clause.

In this case:

If we or Real Madrid sign Gaya through an agreement with Valencia the price of the operation will be 13 million pounds.

If we or Real Madrid sign Gaya by paying clause final price will be + 13 million 6.5 million in additional taxes = 19.5.

But this law has double trap because Valencia of those 13 million who receive them also have to pay 50% more in additional taxes.

In other words, in Spain never paid clauses and ended up negotiating teams because clauses do not win no party other than Spanish tax services.

What of the clauses in Spain are just a trick of the Spanish media to sell newspapers. In practice the clause was never paid and are always teams who negotiate to save those extra taxes.

I mentioned the rivalry between Valencia and Real Madrid. That rivalry was born in 1996 when Real Madrid signed Mijatovic by paying its clause from Valencia CF That signing was seen as a betrayal by Valencia and there is born this hatred. It was a shocking case in Spain and has only been repeated in signing Rivaldo by Barcelona from Deportivo Coruna.

These are the only two cases of payment of clause in Spain in the last 25 years.

Although it seems that Gaya is very close to Real Madrid ...

Regards.

Hi friend!

Well, is not exactly so. In Spain the rescission of the contract clauses are very complex. It's not like a normal transfer. In other words, the clause Gaya is 13 million, but the final price is higher.

In Spain when a team pays a player that clause clause (in legal terms) is not paid by the team, that clause is paid by the player and that player has to pay a different tax teams.

If a team buys a player through an agreement with another club that club does not have to pay additional taxes in Spain.

But if a team buys a player by paying the clause, that player has to pay an additional tax of 55% over amount of its clause.

In this case:

If we or Real Madrid sign Gaya through an agreement with Valencia the price of the operation will be 13 million pounds.

If we or Real Madrid sign Gaya by paying clause final price will be + 13 million 6.5 million in additional taxes = 19.5.

But this law has double trap because Valencia of those 13 million who receive them also have to pay 50% more in additional taxes.

In other words, in Spain never paid clauses and ended up negotiating teams because clauses do not win no party other than Spanish tax services.

What of the clauses in Spain are just a trick of the Spanish media to sell newspapers. In practice the clause was never paid and are always teams who negotiate to save those extra taxes.

I mentioned the rivalry between Valencia and Real Madrid. That rivalry was born in 1996 when Real Madrid signed Mijatovic by paying its clause from Valencia CF That signing was seen as a betrayal by Valencia and there is born this hatred. It was a shocking case in Spain and has only been repeated in signing Rivaldo by Barcelona from Deportivo Coruna.

These are the only two cases of payment of clause in Spain in the last 25 years.

Although it seems that Gaya is very close to Real Madrid ...

Regards.

Fantasitc info, thanks !

So in theory we have as big chance as Real.

I like him very much, I think he's very good player (VERY, VERY GOOD) for his age and would take him in every moment, however he's 170 cm tall. For a full back under Mourinho ? It seems too short ://

Fantasitc info, thanks !

So in theory we have as big chance as Real.

I like him very much, I think he's very good player (VERY, VERY GOOD) for his age and would take him in every moment, however he's 170 cm tall. For a full back under Mourinho ? It seems too short ://

Hi friend!

You're welcome!

Yes, I also thought the same. Maybe Gaya is too short and slight player to be Left-back of Mourinho. In terms of quality he is a great very complete player with a great future ahead, but his height generates me many doubts about whether he really would fit with Jose ...

Regards.

• 5 months later...

Chelsea ready to meet Gaya release clause

Chelsea have stepped up their interest in Jose Gaya and are considering paying his £36.6million release clause, according to reports in Spain.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is keen to bolster his defensive options this winter as his side have struggled to keep clean sheets so far this season, conceding 12 goals in their five matches.

Source: Metro
Saturday, September 19, 2015

Gaya is a good player, but the reports speak about 37 million pounds and that is something crazy. For me he would be a good option, but in summer Gaya had a buy-out clause of 20 million euros. Maybe in summer he would have been a good option, but now I do not think he worth to pay so much money (37 million pounds is his current buy-out clause and Valencia not usually negotiate with other teams).

IMO, we should look to Fabinho (Monaco) as our option for right-back (Gaya is left-back). A young player with experience, similar to Maicon, which is becoming important for the national team of Brazil. he'sprice could be more or less between 20 and 25 million pounds. Jorge Mendes is his agent and Fabinho
has trained with Jose in Real Madrid.

Fabinho for me would be a better and cheaper option than Gaya, with Azpilicueta playing as left-back.

By the way, Gaya is playing Champions League with Valencia and he could not play Champions League with us until the next season (if we make his move). Monaco has been eliminated in Champions League and Fabinho could play with us in the Champions League this season.

Chelsea ready to meet Gaya release clause

Chelsea have stepped up their interest in Jose Gaya and are considering paying his £36.6million release clause, according to reports in Spain.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is keen to bolster his defensive options this winter as his side have struggled to keep clean sheets so far this season, conceding 12 goals in their five matches.

Source: Metro

Saturday, September 19, 2015

£36m is a bit much for a left back I rather paid £36m for stones

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You