Theo Walcott

Jase

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would much rather the OX he would be better for us younger plays across three behind striker and can play as a CM no.8

Walcott is prolific though when he gets a run of games. Chamberlain has much more injury problems than Walcott as well. Walcott would be more realistic because he has a year left while Arsenal will not entertain selling Chamberlain at all.

Would much rather the OX he would be better for us younger plays across three behind striker and can play as a CM no.8

I agree. I suspect Arsenal might be tempted by a cash plus Cech offer for Walcott but I don't think there is anyway they'll include O-C in any deal for the very reason that O-C is the better player.

WTF!!! people are actually considering him... injury prone, average player who cant play more than 10 games in a season. especially when we have a lot of funds and the RW spot is one of the positions where we NEED a real upgrade.

willian is a 1000 times better player.

First half hattrick! I would love to have him in our team. Fabregas had injury problems at Arsenal but at us he barely has had any injury worries. If he comes here, I am sure we will have a better way of making him stay fit as the medical staff there seem to be very average. When he stays fit he could easily get around the 20 goal mark. English, only 26 and with a year left on his contract, I hope we pursue him.

First half hattrick! I would love to have him in our team. Fabregas had injury problems at Arsenal but at us he barely has had any injury worries. If he comes here, I am sure we will have a better way of making him stay fit as the medical staff there seem to be very average. When he stays fit he could easily get around the 20 goal mark. English, only 26 and with a year left on his contract, I hope we pursue him.

Would rather pursue Sterling or AOC IMO.

Would rather pursue Sterling or AOC IMO.

AOC is a very good player but that won't happen for many reasons. He is under a longer contract than Sterling and Walcott. He is happy as far as I know there and because of his potential, Wenger will not sell him and furthermore he would cost too much. I would like Sterling too but Walcott is very prolific and if there was a chance we could include him in a swap deal with Cech I would be up for that. Not too sure Wenger would entertain that though.

Don't get the Walcott hate tbh. He is injury prone is the big concern but is one of the few Arsenal players i can stand. He won't get much playtime, but i wouldn't mind him here tbh. Former Arsenal players do well coming to Chelsea.

Just buy Arsenal

I disagree. I would only take Sanchez from them instead of our players and Walcott or Ox as backup for the right wing.

Not a fan of this Arsenal team at all honestly,especially their haircuts.

I disagree. I would only take Sanchez from them instead of our players and Walcott or Ox as backup for the right wing.

Not a fan of this Arsenal team at all honestly,especially their haircuts.

Koscielny. Sanchez. Walcott/Ox subs. Giroud as 3rd striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You