Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

As Chelsea i'd never buy him at such a high price, but as Roma I'd never sell him at such a low price. Perfect player for Tottenham or Atletico but not Chelsea or Real imo. We'll see, i like him regardless.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy can be a prick for opposing players. Naingollan is the type of player you would love in your club but absolutely loath as an opponent. Very good midfielder, comparable to a peak Vidal minus the goal scoring. Great engine, covers every blade of grass, great ball winner with a good shot on him.

25 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Five years? He will be 33 by then. Doubt we would make such deal.

I don't know, we gave Fabregas a similar deal and they're close in age. I think it may be a tax we'll have to pay for not having CL football. Bigger contract to make up for it.

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

I just hope conte can get matic back to his best 

I just wonder if Matic is comfortable and progressive enough on the ball to start week in and week out for Conte.

Didn't think he'd leave Italy, but if true this is a fantastic transfer.
He's a hardworking bully, but he also has a good pass, good technique and a very decent long range shot. Very good start to fixing the Chelsea midfield problems. Absolutely essential player to the Belgian NT in my opinion as well. Better than Witsel and much better than Fellaini on that position. 

His trademark is also a very rarely seen (& very effective) tackle from behind! It's a real joy to watch because it's so effective and enables him to set up the counter attack really fast!  

Demonstrated numerous times in the video below (0.46, 0,52, 2,36, 2,38!) 

3 minutes ago, Atholy said:

His trademark is also a very rarely seen (& very effective) tackle from behind! It's a real joy to watch because it's so effective and enables him to set up the counter attack really fast!  

Demonstrated numerous times in the video below (0.46, 0,52, 2,36, 2,38!) 

What a beast. Such a shame he had to wait until his mid twenties to get true recognition. 

Didn't know he is half-Indonesian.

I really hope he can fulfill the expectations, if so we could pair him with another good DM and give Fabregas more freedom going forward.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You