Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

2 hours ago, TheWiz said:

I'm not in the Position to speak for Nainggollan. But I believe it's better fore him to stay at Roma, than coming to Chelsea.

He cannot adequately replace Matic. Because he is not nearly as naturally gifted as Matic.

He can sit on the Bench as Backup. But when it comes to Football Skills Comparison ... He can carry Matic's Waterbottle.

The Guy brought us 2 EPL Titles in the past 3 Years and probably an FA Cup Title.

If you don't understand now .. You will after the Summer Transfer Window, when you learn about Conte's Decision on the Topic.

Edit: BTW, there is not even a Topic. Matic is one of the Pillars of the Team. Replacing him is just wishful Thinking by some Forum Members.

I lol'd

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheWiz said:

I'm not in the Position to speak for Nainggollan. But I believe it's better fore him to stay at Roma, than coming to Chelsea.

He cannot adequately replace Matic. Because he is not nearly as naturally gifted as Matic.

He can sit on the Bench as Backup. But when it comes to Football Skills Comparison ... He can carry Matic's Waterbottle.

The Guy brought us 2 EPL Titles in the past 3 Years and probably an FA Cup Title.

If you don't understand now .. You will after the Summer Transfer Window, when you learn about Conte's Decision on the Topic.

Edit: BTW, there is not even a Topic. Matic is one of the Pillars of the Team. Replacing him is just wishful Thinking by some Forum Members.

If this was real you'd either be from Lisbon or Arkham Asylum.

1 hour ago, mashimaru161 said:

I see thewiz has invaded this thread, you can be so annoying man!

Go to a far and isolated Place and come back, when you have learned something about Football.

And .. please, do us all a favor .. and take Fernando, Leif and  Weckerz with you.

5 hours ago, mediator said:

I lol'd

Once you understand the Game and how it corresponds with a Players individual Skills and Abilities, you won't be laughing about the obvious anymore.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I still think he would make a good partner for Kante and also see them both with Cescy

I agree mate Nainggolan has bang in 11 goals and 4 assist this season for Roma 

I was at the Juve Roma game on sunday on vacation and I was always a fan but seeing him live reaffirms my belief he would be absolutely perfect next to kante and even more perfect in a 352. Would love to see him with us next year.

Now Man United are after him :rant:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10882714/manchester-united-want-to-sign-radja-nainggolan-this-summer

Nainggolan, speaking to Sky Sports News HQ in March, confirmed Antonio Conte's interest, saying: "Yes. I talked to him.

"They were really interested and wanted me over there. That's all I can say."

He said of the Premier League: "I watch it a lot. A lot of my team-mates play there. It's the best league in the world.

"We have to make choices in life. I am having a good season. When the window opens we will talk about it again."

Correct me if i'm wrong but is Radja not 30 years old?

I don't want to see Chelsea bringing in older players, I want to see us rearing and bring in young improving players, I mean at 30 years of age what how long has he got another 2 years maybe, personally I don't want to see Chelsea bringing in anyone over the age of 28, I don't give a fuck who they are.

if he aint 30 then how old is he?

hes1ofus

23 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but is Radja not 30 years old?

I don't want to see Chelsea bringing in older players, I want to see us rearing and bring in young improving players, I mean at 30 years of age what how long has he got another 2 years maybe, personally I don't want to see Chelsea bringing in anyone over the age of 28, I don't give a fuck who they are.

if he aint 30 then how old is he?

hes1ofus

Well thank god that your not in charge of transfer. 

Because this is a wrong attitude to have. Look at how Ibra turn out to be and he is way older then 30. 

If we get a player that is 28 and just as long as we can get 2 or 3 good seasons out of him then that's good. 

That being said if we fail to get Radja and he goes to United that will be a massive fail from the board. And then I will have little hope on the club going forward. Because Conte will not accept that. And we know how that went at his last club. 

I guess. We will end this summer transfer window. With big Black players with a lot of strength and a little bit of Skill. Lukaku, Bakayoko, and Koulibaly. Fabregas was right in today football is more about strength and always running rather when real talent. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Well thank god that your not in charge of transfer. 

Because this is a wrong attitude to have. Look at how Ibra turn out to be and he is way older then 30. 

If we get a player that is 28 and just as long as we can get 2 or 3 good seasons out of him then that's good. 

That being said if we fail to get Radja and he goes to United that will be a massive fail from the board. And then I will have little hope on the club going forward. Because Conte will not accept that. And we know how that went at his last club. 

Dude, if he was going to go anywhere in England I would be 99% certain it would be to London, with us. His partner has a business in Rome and he wants the best for his kid, so there's nowhere better than London for business and the best education in England. 

I don't know why some ppl getting their self in a dizzy over this if we are interested in him we will get him look at the history between chelsea and utd we always get the players they are interested in from Pedro Ballack mikel essien Robben 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You