Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Keep grinding, keep at it, want this lad here.

Nah... Not gonna pay over the odds for this guy, its clear they want to keep him.

I don't want the same scenario as last season where we kept going back and kept getting turned down then ended up with next to nothing. 

Move on, focus on Kante.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt this'll happen unless Nainggolan pushes for it. Seeing as he keeps saying he'd be happy to stay we should move on.

Much as I want him, if he can't be bothered to desire a move what can you do?

No more even 40m was too much i know he is a great player but he is also 29 years old.We should focus on Kante or Allan.I'm not sure about Witsel he was amazing for Benfica but he made a terrible move signing for Zenit.

Of Course Roma would play hardball when Chelsea come knocking on the door, but have no problems whatsoever selling Their top/2nd best player in Pjanic to a DIRECT TITLE rival in Juventus for less than Radja. 

Of course they would. Just our luck. 

Small Club mentality AS Roma have, and it is why they won't do anything in the Serie A. 

Guess its on to the next one! 

25 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Of Course Roma would play hardball when Chelsea come knocking on the door, but have no problems whatsoever selling Their top/2nd best player in Pjanic to a DIRECT TITLE rival in Juventus for less than Radja. 

Small Club mentality AS Roma have, and it is why they won't do anything in the Serie A. 

We fucked around with our bids. There was no way they would sell both players in the same window and everyone knew it, even my dog.
Pjanic wanted to leave, he himself said so, there was no way Roma could keep him. What we needed to do here was bid, negotiate without fucking around and finally get the player. Juventus have been faster in their dealing and it was done in days basically, we were linked ever since April ffs.

8 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Pjanic had a buy out clause?

Roma have said 45 mil. Euro with no bonuses? 

Still worth pushing for. What a fantastic goal. Although I would take Kante in a heartbeat, Nainggolan has everything. Stamina, passing, reads the game well and as just seen has the ability to score the spectacular. If we can get both of them, great!

Would be the Arturo Vidal of Conte's Chelsea, that's how good he is. Really hope we haven't given up and do whatever it takes to get him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Stats said:

Still worth pushing for. What a fantastic goal. Although I would take Kante in a heartbeat, Nainggolan has everything. Stamina, passing, reads the game well and as just seen has the ability to score the spectacular. If we can get both of them, great!

If we could get Kante and Nainggolan with Matic we should have a very strong midfield.

Chelsea will probably wait for him to score a 20 yard chilena in the Final before approaching Roma again, just to be blown away by Roma's new asking price -60m   :lol:

What final is Roma going to? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what bothers me isn't so much the fact that we don't acquire our targets, but the fact we seem clueless in finding out whether they are acquirable or not.

I did reply earlier that the club should be indeed working on multiple fronts at the same time, but each takes time and money, so focusing on attainable targets is a must. Not that surprising with the folks there to be honest.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You