Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical of the Board to low ball every single transfer deal.  Pay whatever the fuck Roma wants and be done with it.  People accuse me of being a pessimist but if you witness what the bloody board is doing now and the previous windows, there is a clear basis why any objective fan would have little faith in the Board getting any decent transfers done.  Fuck 'em if they screw this and the Kante transfers up!!!

1 hour ago, bellion said:

Typical of the Board to low ball every single transfer deal.  Pay whatever the fuck Roma wants and be done with it.  People accuse me of being a pessimist but if you witness what the bloody board is doing now and the previous windows, there is a clear basis why any objective fan would have little faith in the Board getting any decent transfers done.  Fuck 'em if they screw this and the Kante transfers up!!!

You hate the club for negotiating?

39 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

You hate the club for negotiating?

Learn to differentiate between low balling and negotiating.  Ultimately, it's the results.  Either get Nainggolan or fail to get.

46 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Roma already exercised their option to buy Salah.

A fan emailed the club (Chelsea FC) two months ago regarding this matter and the club's response (via email as well) was that Salah has not been sold. Still a Chelsea player, on loan at Roma.

28 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

A fan emailed the club (Chelsea FC) two months ago regarding this matter and the club's response (via email as well) was that Salah has not been sold. Still a Chelsea player, on loan at Roma.

I think Roma have an option to buy him at £16m tho 

58 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

GOD JUST GET HIM ALREADY

Such a huge fan of his game he's just what we need.

Radja reminds me so much off essien :D radja is the type of a player we need at this club I hope we can get kante as well 

We always knew clubs will be asking overinflated prices from us because they know we are desperate and even richer now. Sure the money quoted for Radja is ridiculous, but I didn't expect anything else.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Radja Nainggolan has asked for a big pay rise to remain at AS Roma, which club president James Pallotta has rejected. [GdS]

Sound like radja is pushing for Chelsea move :D

12 hours ago, bellion said:

12 hours ago, bellion said:

Were you on the City board in the early Sheikh era?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You