Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, It's too big said:

Come back when Sabatini can sell a average player (like Luiz) for £40 million.

Sabatini buys unknown players and sells them double the fee they get them for 

Edited by the wes

You can tell from his interview that he now wants to move to us. Basically saying that it is going to be hard but is inviting us to make the move for him and finalisie the deal. He wants to come here, and Conte wants him so let's just get this done. Would be a fantastic signing.

Maybe the Chelsea plan is to wait because Roma needs 30m till 30th june and as we are getting closer to 30th june Roma might panic and would lower the price for Nainggolan.If they sell Rudiger then Stuttgart gets 10% and if they sell Manolas then Olympiacos gets 20%.The best thing for Roma would be selling Nainggolan.

16 hours ago, chrismada9 said:

If that arsehole Emenalo is the one leading negotiations.. we will NOT get him.. simple as! 

The man is a clueless moron! 

You do realise Emenalos main job is the youth side of things not transfers? 

Oh and just incase you didn't know, since Emenalo joined the club we have got to 7 youth cup finals winning 5 and 2 Uefa youth league finals winning both.

Im sorry but this vendetta you and a few others have against Emenalo is borderline creepy.

24 minutes ago, Tomo said:

You do realise Emenalos main job is the youth side of things not transfers? 

Oh and just incase you didn't know, since Emenalo joined the club we have got to 7 youth cup finals winning 5 and 2 Uefa youth league finals winning both.

You overestimate his influence on that aspect. He only assists in the technical programmes of Academy. Emenalo is a head of scouting network, so he has some influence on transfers, but yeah, he's probably not a negotiator, and blaming solely him is not right.

I would blame Marina more than Emenalo tbh. Since she was appointed when Ron quit, we had three tranfer windows of pure shit.

It will sound bad, but having woman in charge of football transfers...<_< 

Oh look milan is doing briliant with barbara b. too. 

I miss Peter Kenyon. Days when board had a clue.

17 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

You overestimate his influence on that aspect. He only assists in the technical programmes of Academy. Emenalo is a head of scouting network, so he has some influence on transfers, but yeah, he's probably not a negotiator, and blaming solely him is not right.

Emenalo decide which clubs are players should be loan out too as well it was emenalo who did a fuck up by loaning Christensen out for two years instead of one year :middlefinger:

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Emenalo decide which clubs are players should be loan out too as well it was emenalo who did a fuck up by loaning Christensen out for two years instead of one year :middlefinger:

Or you could blame Jose, who refused to give youth a chance meaning youth players had to be loaned out.

Oh, btw the loan is 2 years to give the team a reason to play him, there is more incentive to develop a player if you have them for 2 seasons instead of 1.

RN agonising over Chelsea transfer after revealing the Blues have made an approach to Roma

The tenacious midfielder is one of new manager Antonio Conte’s top summer transfer targets as he looks to revive the club’s fortunes.Radja Nainggolan is agonising over a move to Chelsea after admitting the west Londoners have approached Roma for his services.Nainggolan has long been linked with Chelsea but the Belgian has never previously confirmed contact had been made between the two parties.But having spent his whole career in Italy with Piacenza, Cagliari and now Roma, Nainggolan has hinted he would find it difficult to walk away from the Stadio Olimpico.

"They want to strengthen and moreover you have a coach like Conte who has always wanted to sign me," Nainggolan told Belgian magazine Nina."There has been contact between the two clubs, but as long as there is no agreement reached, I'll stay well out of it."Chelsea are a great team and it's good to be appreciated by them."I am very happy at Roma. They appreciate what I do for the club, everyone likes me as a player and a person, so that is very important to me."I lead a good life here and there is a nice balance between my football and my family life. It would be a very difficult choice to leave Italy after 11 years."

Nainggolan would join up with Belgium team-mates Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard if he does decide to move to the Premier League by joining Chelsea.Chelsea are understood to have prepared a five-year contract for the midfielder and are willing to pay in excess of £30million to land their man this summer.

Get West London

5 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

Or you could blame Jose, who refused to give youth a chance meaning youth players had to be loaned out.

Oh, btw the loan is 2 years to give the team a reason to play him, there is more incentive to develop a player if you have them for 2 seasons instead of 1.

Jose? Well Hiddink had like 8 absolutely meaningless games where he could play RLC or someone every single game to test them but nah, kept playing Mikel and co. Fucking bollocks.

And dont start that we were chasing beter position to get more money, because in end we still finished 10th and not 9th. 

^Not directed at you. 

But, this isn't Football Manager, so ofcourse we're trying to see if they will accept a lower bid of nearly the same value. Personally believe that in the end of the day we'll offer the 45 mil. Euro they want. Whether they accept that is another story. Buuut, the Roma board said that is what they value him at, so..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You