Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

I don't like the way Pogba rumours going on. It seems it will be very difficult to get him. What do you guys think about Radja?

433 for Radja - Matic - Fabregas

There is a rumour he has a 50% chance to leave.

Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan unsure of future as Cagliari talks continue

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11861/9783431/nainggolan-future-up-in-the-air

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really dont think its the player we need... although he's a great player.

Koke, Isco, Pogba... thats the kind of players we need to get to midfield. More magic will get us forword not more power.

Agree though, but I think those 3 would still be much harder to get. What I'm thinking is that we already have magic in Cesc, we already have a physical presence in Matic, my consideration we need someone quick and strong like Radja for example to make it complete. I think he will fit in well in PL and I will be mad if a club like Arsenal or Liverpool sign him.

Natural talent, players with great ball control, quick passers, thats what makes you the best this days. The 3 best teams right now got this. We have magic but we need more if we want to domiante games more comfortably.

I believe there must be a reason why no one has ever heard of him until one year ago. To me he looks like an average player, that type of industrial midfielder that can sit in front of the back four and do the dirty job. And nothing more. Watched Belgium throughout this Qualifiers and some Roma games and he looks so rudimental. Took a couple of shots last night that would have scared even the bravest airline pilot.

Probably a decent signing for Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, but for Chelsea it would only be a waste of space. And we already have that in Mikel.

Teams like Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, they need smart defensive midfielders that can bring something else to the game, too, not only some hard tackles and workrate. You want a back-up for Matic? Good, then look after a player similar to him. Nainggolan is a different type of player and definitely not Chelsea quality.

I believe there must be a reason why no one has ever heard of him until one year ago. To me he looks like an average player, that type of industrial midfielder that can sit in front of the back four and do the dirty job. And nothing more. Watched Belgium throughout this Qualifiers and some Roma games and he looks so rudimental. Took a couple of shots last night that would have scared even the bravest airline pilot.

Probably a decent signing for Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, but for Chelsea it would only be a waste of space. And we already have that in Mikel.

Teams like Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, they need smart defensive midfielders that can bring something else to the game, too, not only some hard tackles and workrate. You want a back-up for Matic? Good, then look after a player similar to him. Nainggolan is a different type of player and definitely not Chelsea quality.

Topic murdered

Hmm, reading your post almost made me change my mind. About the quality of player is good enough or not for so called 'Chelsea quality' is hard to be measured, as it will back to personal opinion. Since Mourinho have decided to sign Cuadrado from Fiorentina, I don't think signing Radja is the most impossible thing in the world.

I could see the future, lol, if some argue that, 'he is not that good, look he is only called up to Belgium NT a few times'

Well, well, that's mainly because of Wilmots the genius one is in charge.

Oh, and I think Radja and Mikel are a different type of player. Yes, both quite similar in tackling ability and stuff, but their style of play is different in my eyes.

He's a good player. Don't look on Roma players now because you would have to say that everyone of them is shit - Pjanic for example.

He has his qualities and would be a very, very good squad player for many teams and that includes Chelsea. He's physicall midfielder and that's what we lacks, besides has impressive engine, doesn't take prisoners in tackles, can pass, can shoot . He'd be an upgrade over Ramires in my opinion. Jack of all trades. However we're looking for a starter quality; Pogbas and Kokes of this world and he is not the one.

I also read that he has complex ownership issues and knowing from the past I don't think that Chelsea would be bored too much to deal with that kind of problems.

He's a good player. Don't look on Roma players now because you would have to say that everyone of them is shit - Pjanic for example.

He has his qualities and would be a very, very good squad player for many teams and that includes Chelsea. He's physicall midfielder and that's what we lacks, besides has impressive engine, doesn't take prisoners in tackles, can pass, can shoot . He'd be an upgrade over Ramires in my opinion. Jack of all trades. However we're looking for a starter quality; Pogbas and Kokes of this world and he is not the one.

I also read that he has complex ownership issues and knowing from the past I don't think that Chelsea would be bored too much to deal with that kind of problems.

Yeah, third party ownership... same thing that has denied Thiago a transfer here last summer. Would have been a great adition to the squad. Such a shame.

I think Nainggolan has a lot more football than you're claiming. He's far better and smarter than players like Mikel. Like i said in my posts, he's not a player we should aim as a starter, but i think every team would like to have him as a squad player.

I think Nainggolan has a lot more football than you're claiming. He's far better and smarter than players like Mikel. Like i said in my posts, he's not a player we should aim as a starter, but i think every team would like to have him as a squad player.

Let's not judge a player too quickly!

Nainggolan is a perfect example of a box to box player that has amazing ball recuperation skills, tackling, 50-50's...

But probably his biggest asset is his ability to very quickly set up the attack with perfect vertical passing!

I would say perfect to launch Diego, Eden or Willian.

He would be a good addition to our midfield with Matic & Fabregas. He's more or less the same type of player than Mikel & Ramires but I rate him higher!.

Except Pogba, right now I wouldnt sign anyone from serie a. Standard is so low these days, I dont think their best players would star in england, spain.

Pogba, Tevez, Pjanic and thats about it.

Vidal, Icardi, Higuain, Callejon, Dybala

Icardi, Dybala and Anderson show big potential, but honestly I wouldnt take them atm. They would fit in spanish leage nicely if they develop properly though.

As for Vidal, he wasnt the same this season and I wouldnt even go about Higuain. He could have much better career than playing for napoli.

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You