David Rocastle

Fulham Broadway

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember him scoring that 30 yard chip in the cup winners cup game. That was if memory serves the night that about 6 blokes becoming fathers for the first time. All through the game congratulations to John etc over the tannoy.. That's what i love about Chelsea fans we always get our priorities right.

Remember him scoring that 30 yard chip in the cup winners cup game. That was if memory serves the night that about 6 blokes becoming fathers for the first time. All through the game congratulations to John etc over the tannoy.. That's what i love about Chelsea fans we always get our priorities right.

You mean this brilliant game..

Sublime by Rocky. :blue scalf:

Our keeper Dimitri is brown bread as well :cry:

I was at Borota's debut against the scousers very hairy in the Shed that day it was absolutely packed. Me and my mate got crushed to fuck only 13 at the time.

Yes it was scary for young kids, but a rite of passage as a fledgling. -cant imagine anything like that now being allowed to exist. The Shed was mental in the 60s and 70s. Scarves round wrists, cherry red DMs everywhere :) First time I was 9 years old and remember getting lifted and carried by a crush halfway down the terracing.

Yes it was scary for young kids, but a rite of passage as a fledgling. -cant imagine anything like that now being allowed to exist. The Shed was mental in the 60s and 70s. Scarves round wrists, cherry red DMs everywhere :) First time I was 9 years old and remember getting lifted and carried by a crush halfway down the terracing.

Yeah remember my first silk scarf that i had Eddie McCreadies blue and white army tied round the wrist. It's hard to equate the Shed and Stamford Bridge of then and now, different times but definitely different fans now.

Yeah remember my first silk scarf that i had Eddie McCreadies blue and white army tied round the wrist. It's hard to equate the Shed and Stamford Bridge of then and now, different times but definitely different fans now.

Too right Iggy. The whole experience is totally different, the irony and humour gone, replaced with po faced sense of entitlement. I blame it on the scousers and Heysel -a watershed moment of football allowing Thatcher and the Taylor Report to sanitise the whole fucking thing and sell its soul to TV.

The Rocastle era about the same time....

Still, away games are still fun

Too right Iggy. The whole experience is totally different, the irony and humour gone, replaced with po faced sense of entitlement. I blame it on the scousers and Heysel -a watershed moment of football allowing Thatcher and the Taylor Report to sanitise the whole fucking thing and sell its soul to TV.

The Rocastle era about the same time....

Still, away games are still fun

Bang on my son bang on.

RIP

Must be weird having gone then and going now.I find it weird with my Uncles who used to go in the 60s/70s mainly for the fights lol and now go with their grandchildren.Stories are interesting though from both them and my mum.How times have changed pretty quickly

RIP

Must be weird having gone then and going now.I find it weird with my Uncles who used to go in the 60s/70s mainly for the fights lol and now go with their grandchildren.Stories are interesting though from both them and my mum.How times have changed pretty quickly

You got a whole chelsea family then layla. Must be fun.