test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pacquiao

Rumoured Felipe Anderson

Started by Pacquiao,

72 posts in this topic
On 6/4/2017 at 9:32 AM, OneMoSalah said:

I have to be honest, I think he might struggle as a wing back in England, I think its clear to see hes much more of an attacking midfielder than a wing back too. Moses has also done well at RWB and Azpilicueta can also fill that role if Moses was to struggle/get injured/be suspended so I don't think hes a necessity for the summer.

Lazio fan here, you're right. This past year Anderson was amazing basically in every game but he is an attacking wing. IMHO he can't play RWB in Conte's 3-4-3.  

He can play RWB in a 3-5-2 formation and only if someone in the midfield cover him. He can also play RMF in a 4-4-2 plus both LW and RW in a 4-3-3. 

manpe, OneMoSalah and Fernando like this

Felipe Anderson, who has interest from Chelsea and Manchester United, has handed in a transfer request at Lazio. [Calciomercato]

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Who knows WTF anymore?

Chelsea may or may not be readying €40m offer for Lazio’s Felipe Anderson

Right winger may — or may not — be on the market.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/5/28/17402418/chelsea-may-or-may-not-be-readying-40m-offer-for-lazios-felipe-anderson

I have a feeling we are going end up with Felipe Anderson instead of bailey three pointers why I think we will get Anderson 1 is Lazio happy to sell him and they have to balance the books after missing out on CL football and  they want to keep savic aswell  2 is Chelsea won't want to spend £70m on bailey and Anderson value is £40m which the board would be happy to pay 3 is Anderson agent Kia Joorabachian as a good relationship with Roman 

BluesMadLad likes this

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

I have a feeling we are going end up with Felipe Anderson instead of bailey three pointers why I think we will get Anderson 1 is Lazio happy to sell him and they have to balance the books after missing out on CL football and  they want to keep savic aswell  2 is Chelsea won't want to spend £70m on bailey and Anderson value is £40m which the board would be happy to pay 3 is Anderson agent Kia Joorabachian as a good relationship with Roman 

Hes not an option over Bailey tho is he? Bailey is a AM and Andersons a number 10.

I'd take Anderson tho. Seems to have what we need.

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes not an option over Bailey tho is he? Bailey is a AM and Andersons a number 10.

I'd take Anderson tho. Seems to have what we need.

I would offer bayer £40m and kenedy for bailey we have to get this kid 

I like him. Can dribble/score with both feet, skilfull, fast asf. Would be a top player if he was not injury prone.

8 minutes ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

I like him. Can dribble/score with both feet, skilfull, fast asf. Would be a top player if he was not injury prone.

Hes not done bad this season. He came back from his abductor injury start of December. Made 15 starts and 17 subs for 1500 minutes scoring 8 and 10 assists.

Not a wonky donkey yet so I think if he stays fit ge would be good.