Felipe Anderson

Pacquiao

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, the wes said:

Felipe Anderson rated top wing back 

chelsea-wing-backs-whoscored_3872195.jpg

My pick for lwb/lb 2 years ago was Jonas Hector I'd still take him over Baba+Alonso 2bf

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been watching his vids. Looks to be just whats needed in a WB.

And this will obviously fan the links with us and those twats in north London.

Must be somewhere else to take your international break than come to London? Not my 1st choice of a few days break - unless its business with pleasure!

Chelsea & Arsenal links incoming: Lazio star Felipe Anderson in London

Could Felipe Anderson be tempted by a Premier League move?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/chelsea-arsenal-links-incoming-lazio-star-felipe-anderson-london/

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, the wes said:

I hope we sign him he's got everything in his locker to made cracking wing back 

Not seen any activity at all from any team concering him for awhile.

But yes I think he would make us a good RWB, Shame hes not good on the left too

I have to be honest, I think he might struggle as a wing back in England, I think its clear to see hes much more of an attacking midfielder than a wing back too. Moses has also done well at RWB and Azpilicueta can also fill that role if Moses was to struggle/get injured/be suspended so I don't think hes a necessity for the summer. Left wing back however... someone from Alex Sandro, Luke Shaw, Ryan Bertrand, Sergio Escudero or Jose Gaya would be nice... I think Ake is more of a center half or central defensive midfield player. 

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I have to be honest, I think he might struggle as a wing back in England, I think its clear to see hes much more of an attacking midfielder than a wing back too. Moses has also done well at RWB and Azpilicueta can also fill that role if Moses was to struggle/get injured/be suspended so I don't think hes a necessity for the summer. Left wing back however... someone from Alex Sandro, Luke Shaw, Ryan Bertrand, Sergio Escudero or Jose Gaya would be nice... I think Ake is more of a center half or central defensive midfield player. 

But he seems to have everything we would need for WB on either side.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2017 at 9:32 AM, OneMoSalah said:

I have to be honest, I think he might struggle as a wing back in England, I think its clear to see hes much more of an attacking midfielder than a wing back too. Moses has also done well at RWB and Azpilicueta can also fill that role if Moses was to struggle/get injured/be suspended so I don't think hes a necessity for the summer.

Lazio fan here, you're right. This past year Anderson was amazing basically in every game but he is an attacking wing. IMHO he can't play RWB in Conte's 3-4-3.  

He can play RWB in a 3-5-2 formation and only if someone in the midfield cover him. He can also play RMF in a 4-4-2 plus both LW and RW in a 4-3-3. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Who knows WTF anymore?

Chelsea may or may not be readying €40m offer for Lazio’s Felipe Anderson

Right winger may — or may not — be on the market.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/5/28/17402418/chelsea-may-or-may-not-be-readying-40m-offer-for-lazios-felipe-anderson

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Who knows WTF anymore?

Chelsea may or may not be readying €40m offer for Lazio’s Felipe Anderson

Right winger may — or may not — be on the market.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/5/28/17402418/chelsea-may-or-may-not-be-readying-40m-offer-for-lazios-felipe-anderson

I have a feeling we are going end up with Felipe Anderson instead of bailey three pointers why I think we will get Anderson 1 is Lazio happy to sell him and they have to balance the books after missing out on CL football and  they want to keep savic aswell  2 is Chelsea won't want to spend £70m on bailey and Anderson value is £40m which the board would be happy to pay 3 is Anderson agent Kia Joorabachian as a good relationship with Roman 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

I have a feeling we are going end up with Felipe Anderson instead of bailey three pointers why I think we will get Anderson 1 is Lazio happy to sell him and they have to balance the books after missing out on CL football and  they want to keep savic aswell  2 is Chelsea won't want to spend £70m on bailey and Anderson value is £40m which the board would be happy to pay 3 is Anderson agent Kia Joorabachian as a good relationship with Roman 

Hes not an option over Bailey tho is he? Bailey is a AM and Andersons a number 10.

I'd take Anderson tho. Seems to have what we need.

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes not an option over Bailey tho is he? Bailey is a AM and Andersons a number 10.

I'd take Anderson tho. Seems to have what we need.

I would offer bayer £40m and kenedy for bailey we have to get this kid 

8 minutes ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

I like him. Can dribble/score with both feet, skilfull, fast asf. Would be a top player if he was not injury prone.

Hes not done bad this season. He came back from his abductor injury start of December. Made 15 starts and 17 subs for 1500 minutes scoring 8 and 10 assists.

Not a wonky donkey yet so I think if he stays fit ge would be good.

• 1 month later...

West Ham in advanced talks to sign Felipe Anderson from Lazio

West Ham are in advanced talks with Lazio over the signing of midfielder Felipe Anderson, according to Sky sources.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You