test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pacquiao

Rumoured Felipe Anderson

Started by Pacquiao,

72 posts in this topic

At the moment, he's a luxury signing. We've got Willian, Hazard, Traore, Kennedy, Pedro and Cuadrado who can all play on the wings. I would much prefer to see Kennedy, Cuadrado and Traore get a run of games on the wing and use the money to get some bloody defenders.

ZanSnake likes this

51 minutes ago, the wes said:

He'd be a good signing as our team often lacks creativity...but our first priority should be a defender 

The perfect foil to Moses as a RWB. He is more of an attacker but does put in a shift at the defensive end too! 

He would def push for minutes at rwb and RAM

31 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

The perfect foil to Moses as a RWB. He is more of an attacker but does put in a shift at the defensive end too! 

Would rather see someone that can deliever like Moses and Alonso. It is still defensive position, we can't just put wingers there because Moses is looking great. He is very strong, hardworking and can bring offensive game. I would rather look for left/right backs than wingers :)

the wes likes this

Apparently Utd had a bid of €50m turned down in 2015!

5 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Would rather see someone that can deliever like Moses and Alonso. It is still defensive position, we can't just put wingers there because Moses is looking great. He is very strong, hardworking and can bring offensive game. I would rather look for left/right backs than wingers :)

He's been playing wingback for Lazio in the 3-5-2 formation. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3828975/Chelsea-ready-make-Lazio-winger-Felipe-Anderson.html

He's also getting somewhere close to 4 tackles a game! https://www.whoscored.com/Players/93026

Fernando likes this

Candreva was really good for Italy at the Euros.  He's an out and out winger but with a really good motor.  In his Italian set-ups, Conte seemed to prefer having one WB that was a FB, and the other that was more of an offensive winger playing WB.

Don't know much about Anderson's work rate and defensive skills, but I certainly wouldn't rule him out because he's not a converted fullback.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Bruno Peres is a great wing back we should go in for him in the summer 

TheIceMan likes this

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think that's just putting two and two together!!!

17 hours ago, TheIceMan said:

I think that's just putting two and two together!!!

Yeah but sometime the answer really is 4 lol

I think he would be a great asset. Can play anywhere up front and hes got good defence too.

With Lazio not really hitting their stride this season I could see both him and de Vrij looking for a new home.

Just finished up watching that highlight reel of him. Gotta say it is really refreshing watching a winger be so direct and powerful with his play, seeing as we're stuck with watching Willian dance with the ball every which way but towards the goal every week. 

Get him out here. We need physicality and creativeness. He seems to have plenty of it, as well as a tonne of pace. 

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, the wes said:

Felipe Anderson rated top wing back 

chelsea-wing-backs-whoscored_3872195.jpg

My pick for lwb/lb 2 years ago was Jonas Hector I'd still take him over Baba+Alonso 2bf

jernej93 likes this

Just been watching his vids. Looks to be just whats needed in a WB.

And this will obviously fan the links with us and those twats in north London.

Must be somewhere else to take your international break than come to London? Not my 1st choice of a few days break - unless its business with pleasure!

Chelsea & Arsenal links incoming: Lazio star Felipe Anderson in London

Could Felipe Anderson be tempted by a Premier League move?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/chelsea-arsenal-links-incoming-lazio-star-felipe-anderson-london/

3 hours ago, the wes said:

I hope we sign him he's got everything in his locker to made cracking wing back 

Not seen any activity at all from any team concering him for awhile.

But yes I think he would make us a good RWB, Shame hes not good on the left too

I have to be honest, I think he might struggle as a wing back in England, I think its clear to see hes much more of an attacking midfielder than a wing back too. Moses has also done well at RWB and Azpilicueta can also fill that role if Moses was to struggle/get injured/be suspended so I don't think hes a necessity for the summer. Left wing back however... someone from Alex Sandro, Luke Shaw, Ryan Bertrand, Sergio Escudero or Jose Gaya would be nice... I think Ake is more of a center half or central defensive midfield player. 

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I have to be honest, I think he might struggle as a wing back in England, I think its clear to see hes much more of an attacking midfielder than a wing back too. Moses has also done well at RWB and Azpilicueta can also fill that role if Moses was to struggle/get injured/be suspended so I don't think hes a necessity for the summer. Left wing back however... someone from Alex Sandro, Luke Shaw, Ryan Bertrand, Sergio Escudero or Jose Gaya would be nice... I think Ake is more of a center half or central defensive midfield player. 

But he seems to have everything we would need for WB on either side.