Pacquiao

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So, a player who's coming off a poor season and plays in a position we're pretty well stocked in?

Yep, sounds like something our board would do. ^_^

:D:D Meanwhile Real Madrid will trigger Kantes release clause and Everton hijack our CB target. 

We will be collecting the crumbs this transfer window - again.

43 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

:D:D Meanwhile Real Madrid will trigger Kantes release clause and Everton hijack our CB target. 

We will be collecting the crumbs this transfer window - again.

Ahhh bless, have you not got you're shiny new toy yet?

32 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Ahhh bless, have you not got you're shiny new toy yet?

Never had that kind of luxury, especially when I was a kid. I had to play with what I inherit from my older siblings.

Makes me unconsciously think about Conte and the current squad.. It seems like me and Conte have some things in common.

Hopefully time will change. :D

• 4 weeks later...

At the moment, he's a luxury signing. We've got Willian, Hazard, Traore, Kennedy, Pedro and Cuadrado who can all play on the wings. I would much prefer to see Kennedy, Cuadrado and Traore get a run of games on the wing and use the money to get some bloody defenders.

• 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, the wes said:

He'd be a good signing as our team often lacks creativity...but our first priority should be a defender 

• 5 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

The perfect foil to Moses as a RWB. He is more of an attacker but does put in a shift at the defensive end too! 

He would def push for minutes at rwb and RAM

Would rather see someone that can deliever like Moses and Alonso. It is still defensive position, we can't just put wingers there because Moses is looking great. He is very strong, hardworking and can bring offensive game. I would rather look for left/right backs than wingers :)

Apparently Utd had a bid of €50m turned down in 2015!

5 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Would rather see someone that can deliever like Moses and Alonso. It is still defensive position, we can't just put wingers there because Moses is looking great. He is very strong, hardworking and can bring offensive game. I would rather look for left/right backs than wingers :)

He's been playing wingback for Lazio in the 3-5-2 formation. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3828975/Chelsea-ready-make-Lazio-winger-Felipe-Anderson.html

He's also getting somewhere close to 4 tackles a game! https://www.whoscored.com/Players/93026

Candreva was really good for Italy at the Euros.  He's an out and out winger but with a really good motor.  In his Italian set-ups, Conte seemed to prefer having one WB that was a FB, and the other that was more of an offensive winger playing WB.

Don't know much about Anderson's work rate and defensive skills, but I certainly wouldn't rule him out because he's not a converted fullback.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

The perfect foil to Moses as a RWB. He is more of an attacker but does put in a shift at the defensive end too! 

He would def push for minutes at rwb and RAM

Bruno Peres is a great wing back we should go in for him in the summer 

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think that's just putting two and two together!!!

17 hours ago, TheIceMan said:

I think that's just putting two and two together!!!

Yeah but sometime the answer really is 4 lol

I think he would be a great asset. Can play anywhere up front and hes got good defence too.

With Lazio not really hitting their stride this season I could see both him and de Vrij looking for a new home.

Just finished up watching that highlight reel of him. Gotta say it is really refreshing watching a winger be so direct and powerful with his play, seeing as we're stuck with watching Willian dance with the ball every which way but towards the goal every week. 

Get him out here. We need physicality and creativeness. He seems to have plenty of it, as well as a tonne of pace. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You