Felipe Anderson

Pacquiao

No I know thats what you meant and his defending stats show he adept to put in shift defensively as well I did comparison of his Willian and Curdrado and he is equal in tackles per game and gets more interceptions .. And I know they are just stats but I don't see him having an issue with tracking back

As you said yourself, stats don't tell the full story.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oscar has urged José Mourinho to sign Lazio star Felipe Anderson.

While Oscar's future at Stamford Bridge may be in doubt, he believes Anderson can develop well at Chelsea. As mentioned in the Express, Oscar said: "He could really be useful here. We’ve played together at U20 level for Brazil and he was amazing. He can become even better and great players are always welcome at Chelsea."

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/71373__.html?

• 2 months later...

quote by Felipe Anderson

an interview with FourFourTwo he has admitted that a move to the Premier League could interest him in the future. “Maybe one day. The English game suits me: it’s very fast and I’m sure I would find it easy to adapt. I haven’t got a favourite English team but I’m always watching it,” he said.

• 1 month later...

The Brazilian starlet is poised to sign for Chelsea !

Sorry but nothing about that. Just thought there were reports that Lazio was refusing to sell any of their players to fight for the Champions League. As they are unseeded in tomorrow's draw they can face United or Valencia. If they can't make it to the Champions League group stage, then there's still a week in the transfer window so they can actually sell someone. And I thought why not Felipe Anderson ? We're talking about 40-50m€ though so not a bargain but that will be entirely offset when we sell Salah and Cuadrado next summer.

I really like him. One of the fastest players with the ball in Europe, he has amazing acceleration with ball at his feet, has technique, trickery and shoot in him. He reminds me of Reus in his style of play, he likes to receive the ball at full speed to get past people by one touch.

Actually he is the player we were looking for in Salah and Cuadrado. He can take tackles at least.

Left winger... we don't need a left winger....

Reus is a LW but everyone wants him here, the same with Alexis and Sterling.

There are very few top wingers with a strong left foot. Wingers with enough trickery and quickness could play both wings imo.

• 11 months later...

Sky are reporting this too: 

Chelsea are hoping to lure Lazio winger Anderson to Stamford Bridge fornext season, according to reports in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Brazilian failed to attend the Serie A club's summer training camp because he wants to take part in next month's Olympics in his homeland.

However, the Italian sports daily also claims the player's failure to link up with his team-mates is due to the Blues' interest in him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You