• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Luis

Zouma Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Costa

Juts no. We are the home team against a team we will be seeing much more of the ball. No need to have 2 DM in there.

I hate late kickoffs. Always seems like when we're the last match of the day our rivals batter shit teams and I have to sit around bored all morning. Also ruins the rest of then day if we lose after hours of anticipation.

"

If.... and that's a big IF, they did drop points tomorrow at home to Stoke I think it's ours. Though still don't think tomorrow decides them being champions if they win either, they still have Leicester away, QPR away, Arsenal away, United at home and Liverpool at home off of the top of my head. even if they drew 2, lost 2 and won the other, that's 10 points dropped which would be enough to put us level if we kept on winning. Is them drawing to Leicester away and United at home unrealistic, or even Liverpool at home a draw isn't totally out of the question. Then their toughest game, make no mistake is us, if we win that it could really set them back going into their last few games and QPR being a derby anything can happen. Combine this with the fact that most of their squad doesn't look up for it anymore, and their poor form it's still very much alive for me.

If Hazard steps up his game, and I think it's down to him because Costa and Cesc have gone completely for me, he could do enough though.

Again, not expecting, just think it's far too early to declare the title race over yet. Not while there's still tough games for all the sides ahead."

The definition of 'grasping at straws'...they are misinterpreting their usual average season due to City being terrible and neither Liverpool nor United being in it this year.

time to git'r done, boys!

we've only had two matches this calendar year where we've really controlled the game. the match against swansea and the league cup final against tottenham. i thought the hull game was going to be our third of the year but that ended up being a dodgy win, lol. time to put together a run of good form!