Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Jose: 'At this moment we have no injuries but Mikel is not selected. He's fine and working with the group but he's tired.' #CFC

Jose says Diego Costa trained with the main group for the last couple of days but he is yet to make a decision on whether he plays. #CFC

Jose: 'Only Hazard, Fabregas and Courtois played on Tuesday so the accumulation of fatigue was not so dramatic, I'm confident.' #CFC

Jose: 'Diego has dedicated himself to recovering, no days off and working hard. At this moment the muscle is fine.' #CFC

Jose: 'Stoke are a difficult team, that's why they are where they are. They know each other very well, they are very stable.' #CFC

Jose: 'We need six victories and one draw from nine matches. It's a good situation for us, one that every club would like to have.' #CFC

Jose: 'If we are champions on the last day I'm more than happy with that, I'm not thinking about how or when.' #CFC

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just let the boys off the leash for once Mourinho if he does it should be a comfortable three points. But if our recent home performances are anything to go by this could be an extremely uncomfortable 90 minutes. Evening kick off so lets make some noise and give it to these perennial mid table tosspots.

Had a nightmare again about us losing a match. The previous times I had these kind of dreams, we tied 1-1 with Burnley (lost Matic). And we lost against Aston Villa last season with 1-0, from what I remember.

Hopefully today won't be the same..

Had a nightmare again about us losing a match. The previous times I had these kind of dreams, we tied 1-1 with Burnley (lost Matic). And we lost against Aston Villa last season with 1-0, from what I remember.

Hopefully today won't be the same..

Please can you dream that I am the new owner of the bank of America. At least if am not the full owner I might get something close any time soon. Best wishes

Hello everyone! Football again!

I do not expect many changes for today. Until we play with Manchester United and Arsenal do not expect any surprises in our starting eleven.

I would be very excited if we can see Zouma today alongside John Terry. Forget any discussion: Zouma is our present and future. Kurt also already a player prepared to be important without incurring take risks.

Personally I would like to see Filipe Luis, but I assume he'll play with Iva on the right side Iva and Azpi on the left.

In midfield I guess that Jose will put Ramires with Matic (undisputed) with Fabregas ahead of them. Oscar is awful right now and he
does not deserve to playing now. Besides placing Willian rotating his position with Ramires.

The rest ... the normal: Hazard and Diego.

Regarding Cuadrado ... I suppose he could have a chance in the second half, but only if there are no risks. His time will be the next season.

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Ramires Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards to ALL and... CHELSEA!

chelseaheart.gif

"

If.... and that's a big IF, they did drop points tomorrow at home to Stoke I think it's ours. Though still don't think tomorrow decides them being champions if they win either, they still have Leicester away, QPR away, Arsenal away, United at home and Liverpool at home off of the top of my head. even if they drew 2, lost 2 and won the other, that's 10 points dropped which would be enough to put us level if we kept on winning. Is them drawing to Leicester away and United at home unrealistic, or even Liverpool at home a draw isn't totally out of the question. Then their toughest game, make no mistake is us, if we win that it could really set them back going into their last few games and QPR being a derby anything can happen. Combine this with the fact that most of their squad doesn't look up for it anymore, and their poor form it's still very much alive for me.

If Hazard steps up his game, and I think it's down to him because Costa and Cesc have gone completely for me, he could do enough though.

Again, not expecting, just think it's far too early to declare the title race over yet. Not while there's still tough games for all the sides ahead."

"

If.... and that's a big IF, they did drop points tomorrow at home to Stoke I think it's ours. Though still don't think tomorrow decides them being champions if they win either, they still have Leicester away, QPR away, Arsenal away, United at home and Liverpool at home off of the top of my head. even if they drew 2, lost 2 and won the other, that's 10 points dropped which would be enough to put us level if we kept on winning. Is them drawing to Leicester away and United at home unrealistic, or even Liverpool at home a draw isn't totally out of the question. Then their toughest game, make no mistake is us, if we win that it could really set them back going into their last few games and QPR being a derby anything can happen. Combine this with the fact that most of their squad doesn't look up for it anymore, and their poor form it's still very much alive for me.

If Hazard steps up his game, and I think it's down to him because Costa and Cesc have gone completely for me, he could do enough though.

Again, not expecting, just think it's far too early to declare the title race over yet. Not while there's still tough games for all the sides ahead."

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2014-15-race-for.27778/page-39

Lmao :lol: :lol:

Delusional hahaha

F***ing match day, folks :blue scalf:

"

Wtf :blink:

They should worried about two manchester sandwiched them first.