Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Someone think of me down here who's football team is ranked like a billionth in the world! International break is shit, shit, shit. I don't care for friendlies or qualifiers. Euro's will be good cause any tournament like that is a good watch. Someone new always shines. But only that and world Cup tickles my fancy from and international point if view

Except fucking Qatar 2022 where the season stops!!

Still can't believe they're pressing ahead with that.

means a) the festive schedule and a month before that gets binned

and B) we won't have any football left to watch after the first week when England get knocked out at group stage

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mind them but with England just so predictable...win some games...omg we're gana win world cup/Euros..loose...oh we're crap...get through the group if lucky.This could be it...oh look shock horror it isnt..what player will get the blame this time?Just goes round and round

gotta make the most of this game seeing as man city play on the monday night

Speaking of Man City, they could be in fourth place by the time they kick off at Palace on Monday.

Having slated Ivanovic for the past games, I think that, if he has his complacency in check, he could be very useful in defense and only dead-balls in attack for this particular game. After watching Willian play for Brazil without the orders of having to bail out the right-back, I really do think that Ivanovic can be better on a short leash, ie. not fucking playing as a wannabe winger.

I'd go with this;

Courtois

Ivanovic Zouma Terry FL

Cesc Matic

Willian/Cuadrado Oscar/Willian Hazard

Costa (Rémy if Costa's injured)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/chelsea-injury-news-diego-costa-a-doubt-to-face-stoke-city-on-saturday-10149685.html

The news in link above was posted yesterday (Wednesday) and according to that, Costa, Cech and Mikel are all doubtful for this game.

Glad the International break is over. :yawn:

Back to our Chels now. :yay:

I am not getting all the Cuadrado love, unless people are just wanting to see him for 90 minutes for a change.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

No injuries for this game, according to Mourinho.

Mikel is back in training but won't be selected against Stoke. Costa also back in training but Mourinho isn't sure whether he'll play him tomorrow.

Hazard will start the game, despite suffering from tiredness.