Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to laugh at those people who left the game early in that 2-1 game. Imagine their face when they found out we won the match. hahaha!!

someone near me been talking shouting away all game.Stoke scored then sodded off.Along with half the stadium it seemed.woops!!!happy memories lol

It's not boring for Europeans, EC-qualifiers are important. I miss the Premier League though.

Actually I am European and still think International football is a redundant, boring, corrupted pile of shit. Can't wait for the fuckin International break to be over ASAP FFS.

Actually I am European and still think International football is a redundant, boring, corrupted pile of shit. Can't wait for the fuckin International break to be over ASAP FFS.

I understand the qualifier are not that exiting for German people, you always finish first :) It's a huge fight for us so I like it.

Also, Israel - Belgium may worth a watch tonight.

I understand the qualifier are not that exiting for German people, you always finish first :) It's a huge fight for us so I like it.

Also, Israel - Belgium may worth a watch tonight.

Thak you for your support. I do not have as much faith as you in our current national side though :rolleyes:

But that is not even my point. First and foremost I am a Chelsea fan. I experienced that I am more happy about a routine win for Chelsea than I am about a tournament win for Germany. It is probably becaue I chose Chelsea whilst I did not chose to be German.

Even in the dullest of campaigns, qualifiers of whatever magnitiude are a distraction.

Also i am against supporting the corrupted Fifa and Uefa even more by watching matches or buying tickets.

IMO to make International football again we would need a major overhaul in organizing those qualifiers and of course in the organizations themselves.

There's always exceptions. Americans though, are generally more passionate about their nations football team.

Fair enough, even though I don't know any real passionate international fans. The only time they care is in the World Cup and even then, it's not that big of a deal.

Someone think of me down here who's football team is ranked like a billionth in the world! International break is shit, shit, shit. I don't care for friendlies or qualifiers. Euro's will be good cause any tournament like that is a good watch. Someone new always shines. But only that and world Cup tickles my fancy from and international point if view

Except fucking Qatar 2022 where the season stops!!