Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Eto'o, Lamps, and Luiz all scored against us. Willing to put money on Moses getting a goal against is if the same back line continues.

I think he cannot play against us, but maybe it's just me.

After Eto'o, Lamps, and Luiz all scored against us. Willing to put money on Moses getting a goal against is if the same back line continues.

We have that history with our Ex-players. As far as I could remember our loanees have never scored against us, as they are usually unavailable to play.

Cheers lads,

Could of sworn we sold him.

Wouldn't be surprised if we did.

We have a lot of players in our academy who won't come through. It's hard to accept especially when there's players like Van Ginkel, Moses, Bertrand... if they're not gonna make it they're gonna go.

Having said that Bertrand would have been more economical than buying Luis considering Mou would only play him for 10< games a year. Meh.