• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Costa (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

But looking at how Chelsea played during the last few months, can you say that we deserve a Premier League title? We are pathetic, that's the word. Thank God for the great first part of the season.

Yes, because the winner of a league is always only the one who deserves to win that league. The quality of the league itself is another discussion altogether.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh we can't ask for a more convincing win now? It's nerve-wrecking to see us hang on for dear life in matches and win by the odd goal.

What game did you watch?! "Hang on for dear life" :lol: Did Stoke even have a shot on target aside from the goal? I can't remember any.

And is it only convincing if we win by 3-4 goals? I thought the performance was very good; our best in a long while. Our movement was good and our pressing was excellent for most of the match. Stoke defended very well and hard and deep and really rode their luck and still didn't look like they will take anything from the match.

What game did you watch?! "Hang on for dear life" :lol: Did Stoke even have a shot on target aside from the goal? I can't remember any.

And is it only convincing if we win by 3-4 goals? I thought the performance was very good; our best in a long while. Our movement was good and our pressing was excellent for most of the match. Stoke defended very well and hard and deep and really rode their luck and still didn't look like they will take anything from the match.

I wasn't just talking about the Stoke game but in general, including the past few games.

Stoke barely threatened but it only takes one out of the blue moment to score, just like Burnley did last month. And by convincing win, I meant scoring a few goals to win comfortably, not just by the odd goal!

I wasn't just talking about the Stoke game but in general, including the past few games.

Stoke barely threatened but it only takes one out of the blue moment to score, just like Burnley did last month. And by convincing win, I meant scoring a few goals to win comfortably, not just by the odd goal!

Well, then you've got to convince opposition teams not to put ten men in and around the box against us :D

I don't give a shit about Arsenal or anyone else. Did I mention another team? But looking at how Chelsea played during the last few months, can you say that we deserve a Premier League title? We are pathetic, that's the word. Thank God for the great first part of the season.

That's how United won a lot of title's, play the footy in the first half off the season and just get it done in the second.

Even so this comment is bad timing, today was totally convincing performance, it was only the freakiest goal off the season that kept this a contest.

It's human nature, man; people like to moan. :lol:

A bad result usually provides more talking points.

Problem isn't the moaning though, problem is moaning in bad times and having absolutely nothing to say in good times. Like a reverse glory hunter ... a misery hunter? [emoji14]

It's human nature, man; people like to moan. :lol:

A bad result usually provides more talking points.

Problem isn't the moaning though, problem is moaning in bad times and having absolutely nothing to say in good times. Like a reverse glory hunter ... a misery hunter? [emoji14]

My Obsevations:

1) Hazard is the third best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo. No doubt about that

2) Willian is getting better and better. Love this guy and his energy. Next Season he will be as good as Hazard

3) I thought our performance today was excellent. We could have won this game 5-1.

4) Adam goal was unstoppable and let him enjoy the accolades as long as we got our 3 points.

5) Oscar has to go and boy have we made a mistake buying Cudrado. Poor guy looks totally lost. I hope we win the title with three four games to spare so we can give Cudrado game time.

6) Drogba has to go onto coaching, his playing days are over.

Lastly despite the rhetoric we are still the best team in EPL. You will see the proof when we go and destroy Arsenal at Emirates and Thrash Man Utd at home.

Posters on Arsenal Mania saying "I can't believe we're letting a mediocre team like Chelsea win the title."

Also, "I hope Cesc and Matić don't pick up yellows so they can play against us. We'll beat them regardless."