• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Costa (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

Very difficult match! Almost caught a heart attack watching it. Hazard, well, this guy is not even human. He's an extra-terrestial! A beautiful beast.

I'm usually one to moan about Azpi being played out of position, but he was titanic in this game, whil Ivanovic was mediocre. Why can't Mourinho see the best way forward is with Luis and Azpi?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eden Hazard was surely born and raised on another planet. He does not look like a human being football player. It is an absolutey joy to watch and an incredible honour that he is playing in our shirt. Incredible talent.

Another three points, that were a must to be honest. As they say though, the last step is always the hardest one. However, I fully trust Loic Remy in the following weeks, or maybe in the rest of the season.

One of Hazard's best performances for Chels, with the way he's playing out of his skin he could go down as our greatest ever player. Good performance from Willian and a few others too, feel sorry for Costa though - hopefully he returns quickly as possible, I have full confidence in Remy and Drogba delivering us the title in his absence. Can't stand Charlie Adam but that was a world-class goal. Loved Drogba's time wasting and silencing Stoke with his finger to his lips.

Eden Hazard was surely born and raised on another planet. He does not like a human being football player. It is an absolutey joy to watch and an incredible honour that he is playing in our shirt. Incredible talent.

Another three points, that were a must to be honest. As they say though, the last step is always the hardest one. However, I fully trust Loic Remy in the following weeks, or maybe in the rest of the season.

He is the most unselfish player in the world. I hope he never changes. How many superstars would go for glory themselves and ignore the player in acres of space with only a tap-in?

Chef Hazard :worship:

Cuardado is not suited to English football. As soon as the Stoke player went in for him (probably a foul) he just thought fuck this and every time he got the ball he passed it straight back. Why oh why was Costa brought on he clearly wasn't fit. Charlie Adams scored a great goal but should have been sent off the dirty bastard. Really am not looking forward to next Sunday. I'm off to the pub i need a good drink after watching that

Our second goal was a total gift but truthfully about time a break like that went our way. We absolutely deserved all three points and would've been hard to stomach a draw.

Willian and Dave were both terrific today...and Cesc was much improved from some recent performances. As for Eden, the kid is truly unbelievable. I can't even imagine where we'd be without him. Cuadrado looks completely over his skis right now unfortunately.

we played excellent football...controlled the tempo of the match ...and calm in possession...stoke barely had any chance..if not for that goal by charlie adam

Hazard is just on another level to others...he is such a joy to watch...glad that he is in chelsea

if he does not win POTY it is a disgrace..best player in the Premier league

willian was excellent in this game

remy and fabregas were very good

Almost everybody played a good game

It seems that cuadrado cannot handle physicality of PL....he needs to adapt fast!