Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now we have to believe Mourinho is telling one of his pivot players to back off from pressing opposition players off the ball. I've read everything in this forum as it is. This might be one of my last posts in this place.

reading this thread has been absolutely dreadful. One draw to PSG and another to Southampton and now people all keep the same tone, it's as if we can't beat any team in the world anymore without struggling. Mourinho has been accused and labeled of everything as well as some players (most).

I know there are points to criticize and I know we should do better, but if you guys are so sure we'll be terrible and that we'll drop points, then my advice for all of you is to go away and come back next season. You don't need to watch matches, you don't need to support the team, you already know everything that is to happen - so don't be redundant.

This place is much, much, exponentially worse than the team. That's saying something and I really don't see any reason to be around anymore. Even the debate here is these days is dramatic, theatrical, exaggerated and plain nonsensical. It's been a pleasure for most part though.

B, keep it up. I had the same sentiment after some years. Still, as you say it is a pleasure for the most part. You are an excellent poster and I still love reading your comments. Keep it up, pleeeaaaaase. This place has you in its DNA now.

now we have to believe Mourinho is telling one of his pivot players to back off from pressing opposition players off the ball. I've read everything in this forum as it is. This might be one of my last posts in this place.

reading this thread has been absolutely dreadful. One draw to PSG and another to Southampton and now people all keep the same tone, it's as if we can't beat any team in the world anymore without struggling. Mourinho has been accused and labeled of everything as well as some players (most).

I know there are points to criticize and I know we should do better, but if you guys are so sure we'll be terrible and that we'll drop points, then my advice for all of you is to go away and come back next season. You don't need to watch matches, you don't need to support the team, you already know everything that is to happen - so don't be redundant.

This place is much, much, exponentially worse than the team. That's saying something and I really don't see any reason to be around anymore. Even the debate here is these days is dramatic, theatrical, exaggerated and plain nonsensical. It's been a pleasure for most part though.

Do not leave us now! I understand your frustrations, but most people are just venting because they love the Chels so much and know the quality we are capable of. Do not let it turn you off. We all support the club unconditionally, most any way :D , and this forum provides a place to blow off some steam from time to time.

You have a keen eye for the game and your posts are appreciated. Hang with us. Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Its a big one today mates! Let's have a laugh and win big, no? :D

I really would like to see Luis and Remy today in the lineup. Would not mind seeing Petr Cech either.

Regardless, I am pumped to push our lead back to 6 points with a game at hand.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

click on that link below and tell me do you agree or disagree on those Chelsea FC Strengths / Chelsea FC Weaknesses / Chelsea FC Style information listed there.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829780/TeamStatistics/England-Premier-League-2014-2015-Hull-Chelsea

Team Characteristics for Hull City and Chelsea.

please jose. please. no oscar, no GC, no iva.

courtois

azpi zouma JT luis

matic rambo

remy cesc hazard

costa.

Ivanovic will never be dropped unless he gets injured or suspended! Come on, he's probably like Mourinho's favourite player

I would also consider using Cuadrado on the left flank, to offset Elmohammady's pace and crossing, it's how half of Hull's goals at home are scored.

Oscar and Zouma must start as well.

Not sure why some are so anti Iva, he's one of few who can make a difference - ie score - in defensive games, and this will sure be one, with Hull going for a tie.

Hello everyone!

I believe that we are forced to be more pragmatic than ever. We are very close to our fifth Premier League and we can not commit any error that may resurrect the Premier.

So I think that Jose will put the following eleven: Courtois; Ivanovic; Cahill / Zouma; John Terry ©; Azpilicueta; Matic; Ramires; Willian; Fabregas; Hazard and Diego Costa.

I would like to see Filipe Luis or RLC, but before the Premier stop for matches of every country would be terrible make a mistake. This Premier is doomed and only depends on us raise our rivals.

If we have a favorable outcome would love to see me RLC or / and Nathan Ake. Maybe a good option might be to place a midfield Matic - RLC - Ramires (on one side in place of Willian). Maybe it could be a good option even in our starting eleven. But I think this is no time to take risks.

I trust totally sure our players and today they are going to take one more step to get our fifth.

Regards to ALL.

Would like to see this line up:

------------- Cech --------------

Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Luis

------- Matic - Fab

Cuad - Eden - Willian

------ Remy -----------------

Costa is starting 100%. He scored last week, won quite a lot of aerial duels and looked lively. But him scoring alone will ensure he retains his starting spot. Reckon he will score today as well.