Hull v Chelsea

Jase

At first I thought that our PR/social media department speaking out loud was cool and partially even "the right thing" to do but now they're just beating a dead horse. It makes us look small keeping in my mind that our results lately haven't been good.

Beginning not to care - everybody else is doing their best to undermine us, so I see little reason to care.

Plus it's a good sign the Club is showing solidarity with José.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose says only Mikel is unavailable for Sunday but he should be back after the international break. #CFC

Jose: 'We are in front, the advantage is significant but there is still a long way to go. We are strong and confident.' #CFC

Jose: 'I would prefer to have 20 points more but it's a good situation for us. In nine years we've won it once so it's not easy.' #CFC

Jose: 'Every top player has ambitions to win big titles and the Premier League is a big one for them. We are closer than ever.' #CFC

Jelavic injured. Huddlestone suspended. Diame not fit enough too.

Basically their 3 best players, then. Nice!

If we manage to struggle and drop points to these...

What?

Cesc is known for his off the ball pressure, especially since his time at Barca. He's been doing this in the beginning of the season as well, its more than obvious someone is telling him to back off

now we have to believe Mourinho is telling one of his pivot players to back off from pressing opposition players off the ball. I've read everything in this forum as it is. This might be one of my last posts in this place.

reading this thread has been absolutely dreadful. One draw to PSG and another to Southampton and now people all keep the same tone, it's as if we can't beat any team in the world anymore without struggling. Mourinho has been accused and labeled of everything as well as some players (most).

I know there are points to criticize and I know we should do better, but if you guys are so sure we'll be terrible and that we'll drop points, then my advice for all of you is to go away and come back next season. You don't need to watch matches, you don't need to support the team, you already know everything that is to happen - so don't be redundant.

This place is much, much, exponentially worse than the team. That's saying something and I really don't see any reason to be around anymore. Even the debate here is these days is dramatic, theatrical, exaggerated and plain nonsensical. It's been a pleasure for most part though.