Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a reason I wasn't upset by our CL elimination. The league comes first and I was worried about our recent form. The players could use a bit of rest, especially Eden, we are too reliant on him.

We need to win the next 3 games and start with Hull, come on!

Best realistic line up (with Mou):

Courtois

Iva Zouma JT Luis

Matic Cesc

Ramires Willian Eden

Costa

What I want to see: See above, The Skipper's line up.

Don't expect miracles here. This team hasn't shown anything so far that would suggest that they have a strong mentality as a group. We'll probably get a lucky bounce but no way this team redeems itself. Mourinho will panic now and play his best possible team with the most pragmatic approach so say goodbye to your hopes for seeing guys like Remy and Luis and our youth players. The latter won't even sniff a second this season anymore.

Just gonna quote myself since nothing has changed.

nothing less than a win will do, so lets get a Brucie bonus with a 2-0 away win.

The team I'd love to see is

Bonetti

Mc Creadie R Harris Webb Mulligan

Hudson Hollins Dempsey Cooke

Osgood Hutchinson

Subs: Houseman, Baldwin, Hinton Boyle :clown: But if I cant have this team I'll have this one

Courtois

Aspi Zouma Terry Luiz

Matic Fabregas

Ramires Hazard Willian

Costa

But I'll guarantee Mourinho will throw a surprise into that line-up

Panic stations if we lose/drop points here isn't it?

I can't imagine us losing to these. Not with what's at stake and basically a full week to rest up and prepare. We MUST win all of these matches against the small teams we have remaining in order to allow a slip against one of the big boys.

TBF Cahill was much better than JT today, so he should retain his place. I just wonder who should be captain then I'd like to see:

---------Courtois--------

Azpi--Zouma-Cahill--Luis

----------Matic------------

---Willian----Fabregas---

Remy---Costa---Hazard

Yep, hell would freeze earlier than Mouinho risks Cahill&Zouma together.