Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same procedure as every week. Score first, stop playing, defend like shit, concede, play some tired, pathetic attacks, waste a lot of chances and maybe get a lucky winner over the line.

I expect us to scramble to a win here. Somehow. 2-1 or 1-0. We got a full week rest. Not the end of the world if we won't though. City and Arsenal will slip up at some point and we'll probably. Nevertheless we should really win here cos we are still playing arsenal, manUtd and liverpool all three are still playing for the Cl places. Jose will park the bus in those games and we all know how that ends.

Leading the league has never been so frustrating. I know I am spoiled but we have been playing shit for the whole of 2015 and only are top because the other teams are even worse bottlers. This would be totally ok if did not have the potential to be great inside us. We have Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Courtois, Matic, Fllipe Luis who for whatever reason is just rotting on the bench, but the likes of Oscar, Willian just hide in their shadow. What we are missing from them is character. I hope Mourinho instills some hunger into our players again. If not I can see the next two months becoming a pain in the ass to watch.Every week we play like shit or don't get the result enhances the possibility of us staging the most catastrophic collapse in the history of football.

Needs more physicality so that we don't get bullied off of the ball

Courtois

Azpi Cahill Terry Luis

Zouma/RLC Cesc Matic

Willian Costa Hazard

Or we go for an attacking line up, but we can't keep trying to play like 04/05 with players that aren't buff enough for it

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

-- Matic --

RLC Cesc

Willian/Juan Costa Hazard

IMO, I think that if Cesc keeps underperforming we should send him on a break and put Luis in his place, as he is as good on the ball and is creative enough. In an attacking system the defence needs to be quick too.

TBF Cahill was much better than JT today, so he should retain his place. I just wonder who should be captain then I'd like to see:

---------Courtois--------

Azpi--Zouma-Cahill--Luis

----------Matic------------

---Willian----Fabregas---

Remy---Costa---Hazard

But of course we will see

----------Courtois----------

Iva---GC/Zouma--JT--Azpi

------Matic----Fabregas---

Willian---Oscar-----Hazard

-----------Costa-----------------