Man of the Match  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard is just unbelievable at times.

This guy is dribbling through 3 players, getting double teamed constantly, having his whole wing marked down, and he is still finding a way to somehow be our only creative outlet at times. If I ever see anyone go off at him for having a bad game once in a while on here, I'm writing you off as a bad football fan, since you clearly don't know what is going on out there.

We have some great players out there, and some big names, but at times, I seriously don't want to think about how bad we would be without him. At times I watch him put this team on his back and carry us, and he did it again today, same as last week, and the week before. This guy is top 5 in the world, undoubtedly.

I won't say anything on the game apart from "great, we held on against Hull".

Watch Barca with Messi .. they get him on the ball at every opportunity WE should do the same with Hazard

Matic has been really poor in 2015, it looks so easy to draw him out of position. Great performances Hazard and Costa. Ivanovic piss poor as well.

He's flying everywhere, leaving no one in the middle. Its even worse because he's playing beside two positionally reckless players like Fab and Ramires.

Mikel needs to sit there in away games imo.

He's flying everywhere, leaving no one in the middle. Its even worse because he's playing beside two positionally reckless players like Fab and Ramires.

Mikel needs to sit there in away games imo.

Yeah Mikel being injured/benched hasn't helped in some of these games. Ideal to come and help restore a bit of control in these matches when teams are starting to pile the pressure on us.

..........waits for half the forum to quote this and say Mikel is shit 3 2 1.....

HUGE 3 points...glaad that we got those points which are very important in the title race

Hazard was magical!! .Courtois also is good if not for his fuck up

Ivanovic and willian were terrible.. matic was poor ..luis provided good attacking threat but he needs to improve his defensive game

our back 4 always shit themselves when opposition attempts a through ball....defensive line is terrible in playing an offside trap..we always concede from that right hand side..i think willian is not that good defensively as everyone thinks

even though we conceded 2 goals ..we showed character and spirit to get that winning goal..Let us carry on this momentum!!!!

This was a really high pressure game after yesterdays and todays results and a victory was a must but boy, was I pissed off at half time ? But credit to the boys they came out fighting in the second half. Courtois was superb, Hazard faultless and overall we deserved the victory. But worryingly. only three shots on target all game!! Luckily for us they all went in. Now bring on Stoke

Agree with Matić being poor for a while now. What has happened to him? He doesn't look fatigued or anything, he just looks poor. Unfocused and lacking positional discipline. His level has dropped significantly from earlier in the season. He isn't dominating teams like he was.

Fabregas was much better today. Still ran out of steam as the match wore on. As the season has gone on, though, I'm definitely noticing a concern many people had when we initially signed him. He is woefully unathletic. He turns like a tanker and gets blown past with ease by just about anyone. He also has no pace at all. He's utterly fantastic on the ball but gets exposed so easily. Another indication that Matić has gone off the boil. His greatness covered up many of Cesc's weaknesses.

We really, DESPERATELY need a top class CB in the summer (Varane) and another athletic, top class midfielder (Pogba).

Nice first 15 minutes, atrocious next 30 minutes. Slightly above average second half with few good shots or creativity BUT we did control the second half except for one flurry late by Hull and we found the winner! Glad that Remy got on and found the net.

Hazard was his non-stop self. Love Willian's work rate, but he is just a step slow (fatigued?) and our back line was just unspeakable today, so I won't.

Need to get Azpilicueta back in the lineup as well as Zouma.

Oscar was a nice change today for the final 20 or so minutes I thought. Nothing special but nothing bad either.

Bottom line is that we pulled out THREE massive points. Trust me, those were really deflating three points for everyone chasing, especially the way the ball trickled over the goal line :D

Enjoy the international break and let's hope Jose reaches the guys soon and we sprint to the finish line like champs!

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Agree with Matić being poor for a while now. What has happened to him? He doesn't look fatigued or anything, he just looks poor. Unfocused and lacking positional discipline. His level has dropped significantly from earlier in the season. He isn't dominating teams like he was.

Fabregas was much better today. Still ran out of steam as the match wore on. As the season has gone on, though, I'm definitely noticing a concern many people had when we initially signed him. He is woefully unathletic. He turns like a tanker and get blown past with ease by just about anyone. He also has no pace at all. He utterly fantastic in the ball but gets exposed so easily. Another indication that Matić has gone off the boil. His greatness covered up many of Cesc's weaknesses.

We really, DESPERATELY need a top class CB in the summer (Varane) and another athletic, top class midfielder (Pogba).

Pogba's injured I think.

but good win today