Man of the Match  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off then?

Huge huge huge win. Think the nerves were partly down to not winning in a while. Closer to that cup!

Yea men,whaaat a huge win,Hull is massive team we should be greatful to win this!Tnaks Chelsea,nice performance

THATS. WHAT. CHAMPIONS. ARE. MADE. OF!!!!

Fucking get in there!!!

Almost identical to Soton last week. Brilliant start. Awful rest of the 1st half. Much improved 2nd.

6 points clear, game in hand. One game less for our rivals to gain on us. Fucking get in there!!

Fuck all da haterz on here and all that bollocks!! Almost as though they want us to lose so they can crawl out there own arse and slag off Jose and the team. Fucking shameful! Fuck you! Wankers! Come on the Chels!!

Huge win tonight, we really needed that.

Voted for Costa, assisted a goal, scored one and made good runs all night.

Courtois also played brilliantly saving our asses after his horror mistake.

Important win. The stats of the match show how vulnerable we look right now defensively. They had dozens of chances but fuck it just wanted that vital win. Over the summer I am sure Mourinho will address the vulnerabilities within the team. Hazard was fantastic once again. Brilliant goal. Hopefully that is another performance to add to his credential for player of the year. Great position. We now have Stoke next at home. Feeling good. 3 attempts on target. 3 goals. Hull were unlucky but sometimes that is just title fighting spirit. Also massive credit to Courtois who made a mistake and recovered excellently!

Given that i spent an hour cursing our players for their half-assed performances, I can't say how relieved I am that we somehow got it over the line. what a scramble. TBF Ivanovic was solid in the last 15mins and willian tried. Still those 2 and cahill don't belong anywhere near the first team. Most players not exactly had their best day once again. Esp Matic was abysmal. Luis, JT and Hazard were ok tho.

Maybe one of our most frustrating performance but all the more important for the morale and mentality of the team. Hull were better than us but big teams win ugly and today was oneof the few occassions we actually showed. that. I confess that I did not believe in the team after the equalizer, but we somehow made it and that is all what counts.

Hazard is just unbelievable at times.

This guy is dribbling through 3 players, getting double teamed constantly, having his whole wing marked down, and he is still finding a way to somehow be our only creative outlet at times. If I ever see anyone go off at him for having a bad game once in a while on here, I'm writing you off as a bad football fan, since you clearly don't know what is going on out there.

We have some great players out there, and some big names, but at times, I seriously don't want to think about how bad we would be without him. At times I watch him put this team on his back and carry us, and he did it again today, same as last week, and the week before. This guy is top 5 in the world, undoubtedly.

I won't say anything on the game apart from "great, we held on against Hull".

Very grateful for the win, and honestly Hull deserved at least a point for their awesome and fearless performance, I definitely would have had a sour taste if I was a neutral watching the game. I just hope this win doesn't paper over the cracks. It's inexcusable that a top team without injuries can not exude confidence throughout the game against any other team. The amount of times we lost possession because of Hull's collective pressing was embarrassing to say the least. Ivanovic shouldn't f**king be the number 1 RB. It also always seems as if we don't have a concrete gameplan when we have possession. Really hope the international break is time for the coaching staff to reflect and really visualize how to implement the tactics needed to make our squad play collectively neatly.

Really happy for Remy. He's our perfect back-up and we should do everything to keep him here till he retires. He just exudes gratefulness for being in a top team, he gives you confidence when he's on the pitch, and tbh he could compete against Costa for the starting place if it wasn't for Costa being our trademark striker atm. MOTM is Courtois!! Goddamn that triple-save was otherworldly! He had a reminiscent situation in the Copa against Real when Atleti won it at the Bernabeu.

Why should we give Jose credit? As lionsden said earlier, if it wasn't for Costa tweaking his hamstring, Remy wouldn't have came on.

But I'm still angry. We won but I'm angry. Losing a 2 goal lead is unacceptable. Ivanovic and Cahill STILL our starters after making constant mistakes.

Let's put it this way, we escaped with a win today. Like United did with Newcastle not too long ago.

Because he changed our pressing at HT which meant we were by far the better team in the second half and brought on Zouma who won all the headers and prevented Hull putting any pressure on us.

But by all means have a moan about us taking a HUGE stride towards the title today.

Why is everyone blaming Cahill, he made so many defensive headers, clearances and tackles.

Both goals were directly or indirectly Ivanovic's fault, he is the man to be dropped, let Cahill play next to Azpi before we make the final judgment on him.

I think Zouma was not benched because Cahill was in good form, but that I think Jose likes him as a super sub, because we've seen that he can change the profile of both the midfield and the defence if needed.

phew!!!!! well thats the only thing i can say.

but jose needs to tell the players that a football match is played for 90 minutes.

iva needs to be dropped. GC needs to be replaced by zouma. please jose, wake up!!!

courtois man of the match despite the massive massive HOWLER. that triple stop was insane. just shows how clueless our defence is at times.