Hull 2-3 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

We needed this. If we drew here, the players would continue fucking it up. Should never have lost the 2 goal lead, but fuck it. What matters is result, when we're lifting the cup, people will remember the score, not the performance. Get in boys, lets keep the momentum building.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has happened to this team? They've become incredibly slow, static and sluggish. And it seems to become worse with every passing game. Sigh...

That was a terrible, terrible performance. 3 points.

Remy MOTM for me, made the difference in the game. Him or Luis, who had a good game.

Looks like Cesc is finally coming back on form, too. All good omens for us. If City slip up one more time the title is ours, with or without the Leicester game, imo.

qlm4uBz91ZOko.gif

Cheers Loic, crucial goal

Tibo is awesome, wasn't at fault for the second goal. Awful backpass from you know who.

Cahill had an improved second half

Hazard is God.

Ivanovic....I've said it too many times now. I can't be assed to say again.

Great to see ya filipe!!

STILL TOP OF THE LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUE.

Lucky but I'll take it. My damn heart.

YOUR heart you are only fucking 27 ... think of others

Damn this really hurt mentally. From a save game to nail biting contest. Thank lord for Remy who seems to score every time he is on the pitch. Massive three points in terms of our belief. We could be bottlers again, but we finally managed to scrape the win.

Tibo must have felt like he was on roller-coaster. Fantastic saves, then an incredible mistake, then a fucking amazing triple save!

Cahill & Ivanovic motm. Takes effort to be that bad.

Cahill wasn't that bad. It's not easy trying to be an RB and a CB all at the same time. IMO, the main problem was Ivanovic, although Cahill wasn't exactly being Varane in that game either.

Zouma's tackle after the Matic foul was orgasmic.

Tibo (in spite of horrible mistake in first half) and Eden both massive again. Our two best players by a country mile. Great finish from Diego too, not his usual poachers goal.

This will seem like convenient timing with Remy scoring on his second touch today, but glad this kid is wearing a Chelsea shirt. Seems like he has a positive impact almost every time he's in our side. Hope he sticks around.

6pts clear with a game in hand...like where we're at!!!

Costa man of the match for me only a few players put in any effort, Courtois, Costa, Hazard, Zouma, Remy, Matic & luis, the rest didn't push and I won't get started on Cahill and Ivanovic. We made them look like a middle table team, it's so fucking weird it's unbelievable but hey we've got 3 points that's what matters.

In the Summer transfer invest in the defence and we'll be fine... But I remember saying that in the last transfer window.