Jamie Carragher

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Carragher was given elocution lessons when he started with Sky. I had really hoped that someone mis-read it and gave him electrocution lessons instead. Did you know that Mickey Mouse wears a Jamie Carragher watch !!!!!!!!

Surely I can't be the only one to find Chelsea's Instagram post about Carragher downright childish and embarrassing?

Actually no, I'm glad they are following Jose's lead, back him 100% and I'm over the moon the club do too. If I was running Chelsea FC Instagram I'd of done the same thing, then again I'm 26 and still not grown up so.. Childish I may be!

Disappointed Jamie said and acted that way to be honest its the only thing I've disagreed with him on since he's been on Sky.

Incredible how much Liverpool fans hate us. I truly believe that from all of the people in the world, Liverpool scum have the hittest burning iron melting hatred for us. We can argue about Tottenham and others, but it seems more of a rivalry thing then out relationship with Liverpool.

Naturally when someone projects so much hatred at my club, I start to return the love with spikes, and I cant stand the fuckers.

All respect to Henry and Neville, done their job profesionally this season, but this twat along with Grape Sousino should not be allowed to comment on Chelsea because clearly he is not and never will be objective and neutral.

Fair play to Gerrard for his comments.

Ive gotten sick of pundits throwing shit at us, I support that post from CFC, they can bug off.

And lads, show some class in this thread, we shouldnt get on a Liverpool level of idiotism. We only need to laugh at red twats as we lift the PL title we stopped them from winning last season :D

Incredible how much Liverpool fans hate us. I truly believe that from all of the people in the world, Liverpool scum have the hittest burning iron melting hatred for us. We can argue about Tottenham and others, but it seems more of a rivalry thing then out relationship with Liverpool.

Naturally when someone projects so much hatred at my club, I start to return the love with spikes, and I cant stand the fuckers.

All respect to Henry and Neville, done their job profesionally this season, but this twat along with Grape Sousino should not be allowed to comment on Chelsea because clearly he is not and never will be objective and neutral.

Fair play to Gerrard for his comments.

Ive gotten sick of pundits throwing shit at us, I support that post from CFC, they can bug off.

And lads, show some class in this thread, we shouldnt get on a Liverpool level of idiotism. We only need to laugh at red twats as we lift the PL title we stopped them from winning last season :D

I love you.