Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to see Cuadrado on the pitch from the start, a good attacking football and a reassuring defense on set-pieces. Then I can say that Mourinho hasn't lost it. With the players we have there are no excuses left.

All of a sudden this is a must win game for us, and we need a good performance.

Freshen things up a bit:

Courtois

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Luis

Fabregas Matic

Cuadrado Willian Hazard

Costa

PS. Any news on Matic going off (presumably) injured?

Diego Costa will start, I am sure. Yes, he has been on a dry patch recently but you don't keep a quality striker down for long. Mourinho knows Costa's qualities and I don't think he has a slight thought of dropping him. He will be even hungrier on Sunday after that dismal display against PSG. Other than that would like to see Cuadrado, Willian and Hazard as the attacking trio.

Hopefully Southampton feel the force of our backlash this Sunday. Want a strong response.

I have a bad feeling about this one.

Surprisingly, I dont.

I think our players will be embarrassed and angry this weekend and make a statement against the Saints. Quite a few players will hopefully understand that their Chelsea careers are at stake for the remainder of the season and will really raise their game.

I expect and hope for a few changes to the lineup from last night. Willian in the middle, Cuadrado on the right, Zouma at the back, and FFS PLAY FILIPE LUIS!

We're playing at home, we've just been humiliated midweek, and Southampton have been struggling for goals recently. No caution and no playing it safe. Let's blitz them and kill the game early.