BlueLyon

10 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I would take Matuidi anytime before Matic. Serbian is too tall and slow so basically killing our game at the beginning. Can you only imagine how technically good and fast we would be with Matuidi-Kante-Fabregas.? Just beautiful!

I don't care about midfield anymore ... Conte even made Oscar look good. WE NEED DEFENDERS!! 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

I don't care about midfield anymore ... Conte even made Oscar look good. WE NEED DEFENDERS!! 

Maybe they're thinking with Matuidi n N'Golo the defence wont have sod all to do?

All the talk from Emery and Verratti about hoping Matuidi will stay looks like the player is seriously consisering leaving. 

If there is chance we should get him and play him next to Kante. That should bring enough pace to midifeld and that would compliment the lack of Cesc's pace. 

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

All the talk from Emery and Verratti about hoping Matuidi will stay looks like the player is seriously consisering leaving. 

If there is chance we should get him and play him next to Kante. That should bring enough pace to midifeld and that would compliment the lack of Cesc's pace. 

Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal / Kante - Fabregas - Matuidi

nlw9Rma.gif

On 8/21/2016 at 0:29 AM, BlueLyon said:

Blaise Matuidi has reached a contract agreement with Juventus, a deal between clubs is close, according to L'Équipe bit.ly/2bv0Jqz

Honestly I would offer Matic to Juventus and grab matuidi to replace him. 

Matuidi was a starter in a midfield of a good possession team like PSG and starts for France and didn't look out of place. He's better than Matic right now, more mobile and is perfect for a box to box role. And we always have good players from the French League (Makelele, Drogba, Cech, Essien, Azpi, hopefully kante and batshuayi) 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You