BlueLyon

Wanted to write that he is Ramires on steroids, that he would not give us much in terms on attacking...

But who really cares now? If he is man, if he can lead our midfield, if he can dominate, in any way he knows, would take him in a heartbeat.

Essien was no much better in attack, and he was great too.

Sorry but I disagree. Matuidi is on another level as a b2b mid to Ramires. His passing is absolutely legendary when compared to Ramires. He can also have a crack at goal.

Just watch our first leg against psg last season. He was involved in so many of their chances. Not to mention he was serving glorious crosses the entire game

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I disagree. Matuidi is on another level as a b2b mid to Ramires. His passing is absolutely legendary when compared to Ramires. He can also have a crack at goal.

Just watch our first leg against psg last season. He was involved in so many of their chances. Not to mention he was serving glorious crosses the entire game

No problems, mate. Haven't watched him a long time. So what are we waiting for then, SING HIM UP! :D

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, the wes said:

Completely groundless tabloid rumour.  There is no chance in hell that last year's French player of the year and the midfield star of PSG would even give a second thought to joining a bottom half English club with a stingy and directionless board.  Heck, the Board wouldn't even sanction half the amount (50 million price tag) that would be needed to attract PSG to sell.  

Those who watch Ligue 1 and 2 might want to suggest more so-called bargains ala Djilibdoj because those are the players that will be bought this summer alongside loaning perhaps Robinho and extending Falacao's loan for another season.

• 4 months later...

Apparently was in england as Emery wont count on him next season. Rumours he was there to talk with one of manchester clubs. Fuck if we allow manchester clubs get Matuidi after getting Gundogan, that would be damn shame.

Get him. And Kante.

On February 11, 2016 at 9:57 AM, kellzfresh said:

Perfect box to box midfielder. 

I gotta agree here. Even though we may only get 3 Top seasons from him moving forward, that isn't the worst in the world. 

We've seen just how fast the footballing landscape can change. One minute we're all dreaming of dynasties, next minute we're 1pt. Above relegation zone. 

We need Quality CMs, becuae our CMs are piss poor. 

• 3 weeks later...

Should Matuidi leave PSG and favourites Juventus don’t land him, the door would be open for #Chelsea to sign the midfielder. [L’Equipe]

Matuidi is keen on a move to England, with #Chelsea & United interested. However, the Red Devils are already closing in on Pogba. [L’Equipe]

Unai Emery opens the door for Blaise Matuidi move

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/693462/Blaise-Matuidi-transfer-news-PSG-open-to-offers

• 2 weeks later...

Would be a great short term signing and I think Conte would love him.

Have to say I'd prefer someone younger, but he'd be a very good player that would help us reach the top 4.

If we change Matic for Matuidi that would be great. 

I would have loved Nainngolan but he does not wants to leave. 

The only problem I have is Matuidi and Kante in France team didn't look that great.....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You