BlueLyon

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rich man's Ramires. Would be a star signing, but we have more hope in signing Pogba than him IMO

no one defends rambo more than me. but come on dude, matuidi is on a different level altogether. workrate and stamina and tackling-wise they are the same, but passing, vision, passing range-wise, matuidi is a much better footballer.

no one defends rambo more than me. but come on dude, matuidi is on a different level altogether. workrate and stamina and tackling-wise they are the same, but passing, vision, passing range-wise, matuidi is a much better footballer.

That's what I'm saying. He's a much improved version of Ramires.

Wanted to write that he is Ramires on steroids, that he would not give us much in terms on attacking...

But who really cares now? If he is man, if he can lead our midfield, if he can dominate, in any way he knows, would take him in a heartbeat.

Essien was no much better in attack, and he was great too.

Would add steel and balls to our midfield which can only be a good thing. Always liked him a lot but he's a very defensive player that doesn't offer that much going forwards a bit like Matic so while his signing would be awesome we'd essentially be playing with 2 DMs which might lead to us being a bit negative, even more so than we currently are.

Would add steel and balls to our midfield which can only be a good thing. Always liked him a lot but he's a very defensive player that doesn't offer that much going forwards a bit like Matic so while his signing would be awesome we'd essentially be playing with 2 DMs which might lead to us being a bit negative, even more so than we currently are.

Matuidi offers alot going forward. He has a powerful shot, excellent energy and is known for his frequent runs into the box. Reminds me of Aaron Ramsey. Both are good on the ball, both are very goof box to box mifdielders but Matuidi is a better defender. But I see what you are saying if we are playing with 2 DM. He would do a good role there but we would see the best of him in a 4-3-3. Matuidi already has 5 goals for PSG this season and 2 for France I think. I was watching him this season and last season and he has scored some crackers too. Quality player but would he want to come here right now? Doubt it.

Matuidi offers alot going forward. He has a powerful shot, excellent energy and is known for his frequent runs into the box. Reminds me of Aaron Ramsey. Both are good on the ball, both are very goof box to box mifdielders but Matuidi is a better defender. But I see what you are saying if we are playing with 2 DM. He would do a good role there but we would see the best of him in a 4-3-3. Matuidi already has 5 goals for PSG this season and 2 for France I think. I was watching him this season and last season and he has scored some crackers too. Quality player but would he want to come here right now? Doubt it.

Didn't know that, that's a pretty decent tally, albeit for a team that is walking the league. Haven't watched much if any French football this year so my opinion was based on what i've seen of him over the last 3/4 years. If you're right and he has evolved his game going forwards then he would be a fantastic signing to play in a 4-3-3 along with a creative flair player that can pick passes.

Like you said though, not sure why he'd leave PSG to come here right now but money does funny things and we won't be this bad forever so maybe he wants a challenge eh? xD

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You