• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Line up:

Courtois

Iva Zouma Terry Dave

Matic Ramires

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Costa

or Zouma instead of Willian with Ramires at RW if Jose intends to go ultra defensive from kick off.

Prediction: Really really difficult win and just barely make it through with negative tactic and getting dominated by them for the majority of the match, maybe even needing extra time. Shade of that 2nd leg CO Cup vs Liverpool again I am thinking.

Prediction: Really really difficult win and just barely make it through with negative tactic and getting dominated by them for the majority of the match, maybe even needing extra time. Shade of that 2nd leg CO Cup vs Liverpool again I am thinking.

As usual you're our most optimistic supporter.

As usual you're our most optimistic supporter.

To be fair to him, it has been our tactic maybe the last 5 matches, and was even employed against the likes of West Ham, Tottenham and Burnley after we scored. That shouldn't ever be the case against those teams.

We look far more likely to concede when we do close the game down than compared to when we use our offense as the defense.

Game can go either way. Cannot see them not scoring so I will predict we win this 2-1.. We can just as easily lose this 2-1. The question is, will MOU trust the young zouma?? Or will Cahill get the nod?? I think Cahill will start because of his experience.

Pretty sure this team will start.

Courtois

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpilicueta

Fabregas - Matic

Ramires - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

I think

Courtois
Ramires - Matic
Willian- Cesc- Hazard
Costa

I think

Courtois

Ramires - Matic

Willian- Cesc- Hazard

Costa

This probably, although I wouldn't mine seeing Ramires on the RW again. If he plays like he did yesterday that is.