Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't even play good football mourinho should get fired. PSG at home one man down i mean what the fuck and we play poring every match. Ramires on the wing even tho we have payed cuadrado alot of money. Imagine klop.

Mou should rethink his approach. our offensive game is a freaking joke. PSG deservedly through. great spirit from them, even though they werent good neither but we were worse.

If Mou says ANYTHING negative about the ref he should take his bag and walk off really. he has to take the responsibility for this outgoing. everything went our way today, but we still managed to play like a 3rd division team.

I don't like the endless passing game up front.

It's hold on Turks to fill the arms.

Did n't like Barca -with all due respect- doing it either.

That period in the second half when Chelsea were played off the park for about 20 minutes by a 10-man team lets me know Mourinho has lost it.

Even Costa had to go to the touchline to ask him wtf is going. Costa is used to a manager and team that absolute give everything and suffocate the opposition and there we were getting a schooling by a 10-man team at home no less.

Mourinho has completely and utterly lost the plot. He isn't even half the manager used to be.

Before the game, and based on recent performances against West Ham, Tottenham and even Burnley, myself and a few others have constantly complained about how defensively we're playing and how we're lining up against teams clearly a peg below us, yet we get called negative, and not real fans for not standing behind what the club and manager thinks is right.

Finally caught up with us, and we go out in an important game. Some of us actually want us to use what we have, and that is attacking talent to actually get out there and do what we do best. Score and put teams under pressure. Some of you can support the team no matter what, but some of us want more expansive football that we know we are capable of.

Once again, that was our downfall. Sitting back, when more attacking was/could/should be used.

It's not the loss. This is football. You win some, you lose some. But it's the way I saw my favourite team play today. As someone else already put it, that was soul crushing. It's not the first time either.