Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most ironic image - Mourinho disagreeing with the stoppage time. We had the fucking whole game to win this for fuck sake!!!!

Depressing as fuck, better not to comment any more. Focus on the league.

The better team won

How many chances did Chelsea create in the entire 120 minutes? 90 of them against ten men. Every Chelsea attack is random. No cohesion, co-ordination to string passes together in attack. Setpieces were the only way we were scoring tonight. And it has been this way in a number of big games this season - Liverpool in the League Cup, United, City in the league and so on. Jose Mourinho needs to find a way to attack and create chances in the big games.

We had the referee, 1 more player and still managed to put a shambolic performance. Absolute disgraceful.

My feelings exactly. Looked like Stoke today.

I have to be honest, Mou is killing me with his approach.

Mou should rethink his approach. our offensive game is a freaking joke. PSG deservedly through. great spirit from them, even though they werent good neither but we were worse.

If Mou says ANYTHING negative about the ref he should take his bag and walk off really. he has to take the responsibility for this outgoing. everything went our way today, but we still managed to play like a 3rd division team.

Disgraceful!!! embarrassing how players walk on the pitch...not showing any fighting spirit ..not pressing..not winning second balls...Sorry this is not chelsea .

I still cannot believe the players' attitude..it is shameful

This team should be ashamed of Our 2012 cl winning team fighting spirit

We weren't going to win this CL.

We were the Costa Rika team in what remains of the competition - s*d the possibility of a lucky draw against Porto.

But I wanted us to reach the maximum by knocking out Paris.

Costa made a piss out of it. The amount of time he spends to think of Spanish curse words to say to Luiz could have been spent on the game.