West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

Hello everyone!

After the great Sunday yesterday, now is the time to think about the next game and the following approaches Jose.

Now is the most important time of the season. So I changed my mind ... Until the end of the season I redoubled my bet:

From now

Final by Final

Against West Ham I think Jose will play again with Cahill, John Terry © and Zouma. I think Zouma had a spectacular performance in midfield, and he needs to accumulate minutes to improve your experience. Maybe for Zouma play in midfield can be a good opportunity for consolidated our starting eleven.

Furthermore, I believe that this approach may be good for us in big games starting with our match against PSG. Playing with these three players (and more when we recover a Matic) would give us the opportunity to play with a security wall practically unbreakable. Furthermore, this would give to Fabregas total freedom on the pitch and Fabregas with more freedom is unstoppable.

I think Jose just reserved Ramires for this match. Ramires has muscle to early season problems, and perhaps now is a good game to give rest and put Oscar. We we would have a good team defensively because Willian to work and Oscar to move the ball. We we would have a balanced team.

Regarding the rest of the team, I think Jose will play with the usual starting lineup. After the stumble of City and our victory in the League Cup now we have recovered our confidence in ourselves. So I think we have to seize this moment and not miss this opportunity to get to the game against PSG with all the confidence in ourselves.

So I think that Jose will put the following starting eleven.

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Fabregas Zouma

Willian Oscar Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards to ALL.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After this game the players will have 6 days to rest again, until they play PSG.
So I don't expect Jose to rotate/rest too much, just go with a solid team.
Still not sure about the Ramires-Cesc pivot, so we might see Zouma again.

Courtois

Iva Cahill JT Azpi

Ramires Zouma Cesc

Cuadrado Costa Hazard

The FA hate us so much this is proof: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31683163The red card is withdrawn and not passed to the other player, but because it's us we have to loose Matic.. Meh oh well we won the FA at their own game last night and we will win against West ham :D

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Fabregas - Zouma

Cuadrado - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

West Ham will obviously play like Real Madrid but i still think we will have too much for them. 2-0 Chelsea

WEST HAM won't press us like Spurs did so if we put Zouma or Cahill in the midfield,won't have enough power in attack to break their defence and it will end in a draw......
I'm going for..........
______________Courtois______________
_Ivanovic____Zouma___Terry____Azpili__
________Ramires_____Fabregas_______
__Willian________Oscar_______Hazard__
_______________Costa_______________

Cech/Tibo

Iva Cahill JT Luis (if Ake plays in midfield, let Happy drop back)

Zouma

Rami* Cesc (or Oscar/Willian instead of him)

Juan Costa Hazard

But by and large, our system worked well on Sunday - there's little reason apart from playing Ake to change it, being we have a free week after this.

I notice the PL have mixed the fixtures up a bit, I assumed City were hosting WBA (because that's who they played on boxing day when we had West Ham) but infact they are entertaining Leicester.

Can recall that happening once but isn't a usual thing, annoying a bit because I would have fancied Pulis to potentially nick something but Leicester have next to no chance.

After this game the players will have 6 days to rest again, until they play PSG.

So I don't expect Jose to rotate/rest too much, just go with a solid team.

Still not sure about the Ramires-Cesc pivot, so we might see Zouma again.

Courtois

Iva Cahill JT Azpi

Ramires Zouma Cesc

Cuadrado Costa Hazard

agree with the formation and the rationale. But personally I wish it's Oscar or Willian instead of Ramires. Don't think Rami offers much these days.