West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

LOL, what are these journalists smoking? Asking whether or not Matic will be playing against West Ham. Their inaptitude is shocking (but not really since it happens way too often).

I think that's called 'baiting' trying to get Jose to snap and say because of the FA blah blah - but he isn't that stupid ;)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will play out their skin against us, as every team does. Be nice if we could just win comfortably, just like against spurs

course mate they will try thier best without any luck though

We have to approach every Premierleague game now as if its a final. I know its a cliche but we have to do what city did last season and go into Robocop mode and smash everything in front of us.

Zouma to play at the back instead of Cahill for me. With their powerful pacy forwards, a JT, Cahill partnership is a disaster waiting to happen. Kurt's speed is a must.

Tibo

Iva, Kurt, JT, Dave

Cesc, Rami

Willian, Oscar, Eden

Costa

If we win we wont have 8+ more than city because city is playing againts leicester so its probably be 5+ but we have game less againts leicester because we played the cup final. againts leicester we are playing 29 april.

Big Sam is going to park a fucking train in front of goal. He and the West ham fans will feel very smug if they get a draw and we lose points for the title race.

We need to go all out like it is a Champions league final.

KTBFFH!!!!!

Got a bad feeling about this.

Same here. I'd be very confident if Matić were available. I can see Cesc being bullied out of the game by West Ham's midfield thugs and we'll struggle in the middle of the park because of it.

I think this'll be a very tight and nervy match with a single jammy goal deciding it. Hopefully in our favor.

Indeed, I'm nervous aswell. This game is so important and we are without Matic which is a shame.

I think we should go with 3 midfielders to win in the middle of the park. If West Ham parks the bus we could always switch to a player at the number 10 position and play the Way we normally do. It's a good idea to start with 3 players in the middle of the park though and then take it from there.

Will be interesting to see how our pivot/ midfield 3 will look, Ramires-Fabregas-Oscar is a bit thin defensively in a tough away game, but I am not sure if I want to see Zouma to start as a Dm either...(Ake anyone? :ph34r: )

I think the line-up will be: Courtois; Ivan-Cahill-Terry-Luis; Ramires-Fabregas; Cuadrado-Oscar-Hazard; Costa.

Willian, Azpi (and Zouma?) rested for PSG, Luis rewarded for his good performances, Oscar and Cuadrado given the opportunity to find some form.