West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling good about this game now. After them losing 3-1 to Palace and us winning the cup I can't see us not getting a result.

Thing is though, West Ham have actually done extremely well at home against the big boys. Outplayed and beat Liverpool and Man City. Unlucky to lose to Tottenham and Arsenal despite being the better side. Also a similar case with United recently. This won't be easy at all.

Watched West Ham against Palace on Saturday and they were pretty woeful defensively, however I still believe they pose a big attacking threat and will obviously be fired up against us as all teams are.

I think we can feed off yesterday's final win though to grab a win here.

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Luis

Fabregas Zouma

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Subs: Cech, Ake, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Cuadrado, Drogba, Remy.

Tibo

Iva - Zouma - JT - Luis

Ramires - Cesc

Cuadrado - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Cuadrado deserves to start this, dont think Willian did too well against Spurs and lets see how Cuadrado performs over 90 (or 70) minutes from start. Give him a game to get the chance to step up his game.

Oscar is fit to play? If not the obviousley Willian shoud take his place.

I would also love for Ake to get some 15-20 minutes of playtime.

Rambo Cesc pivot is suicide. Either Ake Cesc or Rami Zouma Cesc like we played yesterday.

I think that says a lot about Ramires as a player. Literally one of the worst players in our squad.

Ake should also have been given more of a chance as he's gotten so far. He's arguably our most experienced player from the youth team and has always played very well there. If he can't get games then who can?

This is our most important game of the season as far as the Premier League goes. We have to win this game. We have to start accepting the gifts from now on. Whatever happened in West Ham's last game vs Palace has no relation to this game whatsoever.

This is our most important game of the season as far as the Premier League goes. We have to win this game. We have to start accepting the gifts from now on. Whatever happened in West Ham's last game vs Palace has no relation to this game whatsoever.

I don't think we can say it's the most important game of the Premier League so far. At the current stage of the Premier League each game is as important as the next.

I don't think we can say it's the most important game of the Premier League so far. At the current stage of the Premier League each game is as important as the next.

I think you're agreeing with me there ;) . It's the most important because it's latest one we play.