• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if the FA had not suspended him, then he would have had shin pads AND tape, and not got injured, and played. Or got injured or sent off in the actual game. Or something else. Infinite possibilites.

The doesn't mean that if the FA hadn't suspended him he would have been injured anyway...

I think Jose was just taking the piss tbh :lol:

How do they? Spurs are in form, United aren't easy to beat... I'd say our run in is even slightly easier. Old Trafford away is a toughie. Spurs away is a toughie. Southampton and West Ham at home, Crystal Palace and Swansea away aren't exactly easy games either for them.

Their run in is not easy.

Ok go look at their fixtures, then our fixtures

I know which team I would rather be!

They have the easier run in - we have Liverpool (bang in form), Arsenal (in form because 4th place trophy is under threat) and UTD (inconsistent)... Then we have London derbies. I don't expect City to win all of their games - but as the old adage says - plan for the worst, anything is a bonus - so as long as we don't lose all 3 of the above games and win all other games we should be good

But City and nobody else will have anything other than the league to focus on - we have the CL potentially...

I must be missing something because City don't look at all threatening to me given how they've imploded over the last couple of months. They had their chance on New Year's after our 3-5 at Spurs but blew it big time and I just can't see them coming back. Granted they have Toure back but let's not forget that this is a side that has lost to Stoke at home, dropped two goals against Burnley, conceded the lead twice against Sunderland, were shut out completely by Arsenal of all teams etc. I'd go as far as to say that forget catching us, they'll drop more points than us over the remainder of the season.

I'd go as far as to say that forget catching us, they'll drop more points than us over the remainder of the season.

Somebody needs to remind them that they should be worried about their 2nd place, because they're closer to 3rd than us. And if we win our game in hand we'll be out of reach in comparison.

I don't think I've come across a player as static as Oscar in all the years following Chelsea. He has not improved one bit and he does absolute fuck all every time he plays. You can watch a whole Chelsea game and not notice that he's on the pitch. I don't understand how he constantly gets away with it only until recently he's been getting dropped but we really can't afford having him as our playmaker he's just not creative enough. Oscar will end up like Mikel he will play for us for 8 years and not improve.

That's not true and I really hope that you know that!

No it is true except from a goal every now and September. Do me a favor and name a position he excels at and then explain what qualities he possess that would make him a player that would contribute to this team ?