• Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can't win without Matic? :Goober:
Tough three points. I don't think we were bad. We played amazing football in terms of attack, maybe lost the midfield battle, that yes. Don't know how it didn't end 2:3 to be fair. But hey, in my opinion we deserved the three points, but they deserved to score too. Great play by WHU, and one more tough stadium that we have passed. Cheers, blues! :blue scalf:

Hazard shied away from responsibility at the end there. Should've taken the shot. '

Or maybe he just laid it off to a player in a better position with an open goal? Adrian did very well to close him down quickly. I just cannot comprehend this bizarre criticism of this particular player despite his unreal performance today. Despite the fact he SHOULD have had 3 easy assists today if not for the indecision/bad luck of his teammates.

The vine/replay will be available later and you'll see that Adrian deserves credit for closing him down.

How can anyone be negative? We just won the CC a couple of days ago, We got 3 points at a very tough ground against a team that has taken points from some big teams, Won 2/2 without the best Dm in the world, Won 2/2 playing a 20 year old centre back in midfield and we have 5 points clear with a game in hand. Enjoy it! :drunk:

How can anyone be negative? We just won the CC a couple of days ago, We got 3 points at a very tough ground against a team that has taken points from some big teams, Won 2/2 without the best Dm in the world, Won 2/2 playing a 20 year old centre back in midfield and we have 5 points clear with a game in hand. Enjoy it! :drunk:

It's a talent, really. Almost an art. :P

Or maybe he just laid it off to a player in a better position with an open goal? Adrian did very well to close him down quickly. I just cannot comprehend this bizarre criticism of this particular player despite his unreal performance today. Despite the fact he SHOULD have had 3 easy assists today if not for the indecision/bad luck of his teammates.

The vine/replay will be available later and you'll see that Adrian deserves credit for closing him down.

Players should always shoot in such a position. That was a brilliant pass by Cesc and he wasn't put under pressure by a defender. What he did is called passing the ball into the goal. Ozil would often do that at Real.

You might score, you might not score, but just take the shot. It has nothing to do with criticism him. It was just strange to see him pass.

What a massive 3 points!! Dug deep there to say the least. Reminds me a little of the Blackburn match back in 04-05. One more match down. One more match nearer. Come on the Chels!!!

This is a serious question - how did this stay only 0-1? :D I swear, when Tibo had the ball for the last time and laid down with it, I went crazy knowing we got the points. Massive, massive win. Who would have thought after the Burnley game that we will beat both Spurs and Hammers without Matic, brilliant.