Parma FC Officially Dissolved

Spike

They've got a court hearing around March 9th I read, which is where it could become official. But it's unlikely they'll get any of their games on before that so.

Even if they did, can you imagine what the spirit in the dressing room must be like? Even if they could play, I'm not sure the players are mentally prepared to.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shame if correct....

How did it go from Buffon, Crespo, Thuram, Canavaro...etc. in the late 1990s to this in just 15 years?!

EDIT: Veron and Di Vaio as well! Damn, what a team!

Dont forget that side was coached by Ancelotti.

What a shame if correct....

How did it go from Buffon, Crespo, Thuram, Canavaro...etc. in the late 1990s to this in just 15 years?!

15 years? Leeds played Champions League semi-finals in 2001.. Five years later they were in League One.

This club is associated with over 200 players, around 80 on loan and then several co-partnerships etc.

Unbelievable.

Disgusting money laundering... There's a Hungarian midfielder(Tőzsér) who played for Watford on loan from Genoa. Parma bought him last year but he stayed at Watford on loan, never ever gone to Parma, he was never going to play there.. Genoa and Parma made some buisness and somehow he became the part of it. Parma and Genoa sell and buy 20-30 players every year, most of them never ever train with the squad.. Such a shame that a few bastards ruined that great club.

I swear I read an article on the abolishment of co-ownership of footballers in Italy. Am I wrong @CHOULO19? Disgusting practice; I'm not even a fan of the loan system.

Yeah, but I think starting next season or the one after. Co-ownership is usually used to make some very 'fishy' deals in Italy.