Parma FC Officially Dissolved

Spike

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shame if correct....

How did it go from Buffon, Crespo, Thuram, Canavaro...etc. in the late 1990s to this in just 15 years?!

EDIT: Veron and Di Vaio as well! Damn, what a team!

You missed a certain Mr Zola off that list, my friend.

Oh.... My bad. I thought you were just listing players from their past :lol: whoops!

They had a really incredible team between 98 and '00.

Btw, this isn't official yet. There is still some slim hope, by my understanding. But their game today is postponed because they can't pay for stewards and security!

Btw, this isn't official yet. There is still some slim hope, by my understanding. But their game today is postponed because they can't pay for stewards and security!

From what I understand there were some last minute attempts from fans to save the club, but they're €197 million in debt. They're not going to get saved. They're gone.

From what I understand there were some last minute attempts from fans to save the club, but they're €197 million in debt. They're not going to get saved. They're gone.

The president was attempting to make something last minute, but if he really could do something he would have done so some time ago.

They certainly look gone, but you never know, though.

They've got a court hearing around March 9th I read, which is where it could become official. But it's unlikely they'll get any of their games on before that so.