Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, Spurs have a tough away game at fiorentina two days prior which is a huge advantage for us cause it will take alot of energy out of them and won't be able to pressure us like they did in their 5-3 win over us earlier this year. Their pressuring is one of their biggest strenghts imo and one of our biggest weaknesses, we never do well against it because we simply start to play the ball backwards and eventually hoof it up to Costa who ain't great in dealing with it

True but Pochettino rotated the starting XI against Fiorentina in the first leg, didn't he? He could do the same again by prioritizing this cup final over the Europa League.

I am usually always confident especially against Spurs but i think our overall performances in 2015 other then Swansea away has been dreadful, and now we will be without Matic, i am really not confident about this one at all.

The nightmare if Cahill somehow starts this one. I bet even he doesn't want to face Kane again.

If we have to play Zouma in midfield, he will have no choice...

Don't forget, Cahill is good in a low defensive block. Think last season, that's how I reckon we'll be playing.

Please no Cahill in midfield. From the few minutes he spend there this season he looked way out his comfort zone, he hasn't got nearly enough awareness to do anything of use their. We need someone in there who is proactive and looks to pinch the ball of people.

Think Zouma would be our best bet imo. wouldn't mind if Ake or RLC got a chance, these are the kind of opportunities they could grab to take over the Mikel role and get a foot in the team