Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata in his latest blog post...

http://juanmata8.com/blog/en/a-very-demanding-month/

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate Chelsea for winning the Capital One Cup final against Tottenham. I have many former team-mates and friends there and I’m happy for them. It was a close game but they were able to make the difference in key moments to win the game.

Not even funny the amount lager I consumed yesterday......Pub for 12 had 5 pints, came home drank before, during after the game, one bottle of champagne and whilst most of it went all over me and my lad I had at least half a bottle. And before bed a JD and coke :D

Anyway, the game. Delighted we shut out Harry Kane because the wank fest well and truly under way before the game kicked off yesterday. Thought it was a proper solid job done yesterday and couldn't more happy as I skipped into work this morning.

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: